• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Good enchantment for aerondight?

User Info: butts210

butts210
1 week ago#1
I have my 2nd aerondight sword finally and I was wondering what a good enchantment is besides severance. Thoughts?
Drake pushes B to stop bulbasaur from evolving, he leans in close to his game boy and whispers "You never have to change for me..." FC 5430-1596-2362

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
1 week ago#2
Invigoration: When at maximum Vitality, any Vitality regeneration turns into added damage (up to +50%) on your next strike.

At full health, Throw ice bomb at monster, get behind it, drink superior white raffard, rend from behind. And if you drink doppler and water hag decoctions before, it would be more damaging.
Time I was on my way. So long.

User Info: butts210

butts210
1 week ago#3
Ooooh interesting! I was thinking maybe preservation or prolonging... the one where you keep the grindstone buffs
Drake pushes B to stop bulbasaur from evolving, he leans in close to his game boy and whispers "You never have to change for me..." FC 5430-1596-2362

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
1 week ago#4
butts210 posted...
Ooooh interesting! I was thinking maybe preservation or prolonging... the one where you keep the grindstone buffs
I get preservation for the steel sword. Because it's so cheap, that every time I change steel sword I'll just enchanted it with preservation. Only needs 3 lesser runestones.
Time I was on my way. So long.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Good enchantment for aerondight?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers