• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Most Difficult Fights on Death March!

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 month ago#21
I did this fight on DM twice (once in normal game and the other in NG+). It is long and brutal as I got bored and tried to kill them off too fast. I died multiple times. The thing is you may end up slowly killing all three in equal amounts instead of being able to concentrate and burn down one at a time. My last fight took 22 minutes (real time). Much of that was dashing from end to end to avoid contact so I could slowly hear from a bad hit I took.

One of the crones will damage you if you dash through her. That was one of my biggest mistakes.

Because I don't need achievements I always lower that fight to normal just because I hate it that much.

And since you are Ciri nothing on your Geralt build helps you.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
No collusion, no obstruction = 2020 VICTORY.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
1 month ago#22
Uuuuugh WHY did they make you play as Ciri? Cutscene, b****es!
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 month ago#23
Good or bad they wanted you to try and identify with Ciri. So you could understand why Geralt felt the way he did about her. For me it mostly worked but there were parts that didn't. I didn't mind playing her.

The biggest problem is the fights were always the same.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
No collusion, no obstruction = 2020 VICTORY.

User Info: preachinsin

preachinsin
1 month ago#24
Yeah. Spamming teleport was fun at first, but very repetitive.
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me!

Mr Penguin 007
1 month ago#25
https://youtu.be/Y3O61hBTYMM

Mr Penguin 007
1 month ago#26
Ciri should have bombs and oils :/

User Info: Bronzescorpion

Bronzescorpion
1 month ago#27
rockabilly_man posted...
During the gwent tournament in Toussaint you have to fight 3 dwarves armed with blunt weapons while you're barehanded. Not very fun.
Otherwise all fights in the game are a breeze with Euphoria activated.

This hands down.

kelvingabaldonc posted...
Even with my ultimate build (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/702760-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/77671811), some fights still give Geralt trouble:

Iris’ Worst Nightmare - a wraith that wields a steel sword, so Protective Coating doesn’t work. Don’t fight them all on any difficulty harder than story.

I chose to go for the trophy on DM back in the day, because it didn't felt right to lower the difficulty. Man it was a stupid fight.
PSN: Bronzescorpions

User Info: WalterBlue

WalterBlue
2 weeks ago#28
I'm in the middle of Blood and Wine, and so far Toad Prince has given me the most trouble in this playthrough. Mind you, it only killed me once, but the fight went on for a while and I came close to dying quite a few times.
Peace is nice. Peace is nice.
Peace is better than CHICKEN AND RICE!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Most Difficult Fights on Death March!
  • Post New Message