1 month ago #7
I'd have a few quick suggestions. First of all, the Yrden DoT skill is absolutely garbage, and even given the theme of the build I'd have a tough time recommending it. 50 damage per second is absolutely nothing on Death March, and even worse is that the skill is subject to New Game Plus weird enemy sign Intensity scaling so it does even less than that. It's just not worth having.

Same for Crippling Strikes. It is fixed 150 per second damage bleeding instead of proper, percentage-based bleeding. Virtually useless on Death March; I'd ditch it. Not sure what your 7 red skills are, but if one isn't Razor Focus then I'd add that as it synergizes very well with Deadly Precision.

What are the 4 yellow skills? That's a lot of yellows considering they take up outside slots and don't boost Mutagens. Gourmet, Griffin School Techniques, and...?

For mutations I'd consider Deadly Counter or Bloodbath if you don't want to go the OP/Euphoria type route. Deadly Counter goes with the instakill theme but is otherwise a bit weak. I like Metamorphosis a lot but it doesn't go with the rest of the build, really. Cat Eyes is interesting because Broadhead bolts inflict bleeding, but it isn't worth it otherwise.

Mutated Skin is alright, but it's multiplicative instead of additive so youd actually get more defensive benefit from just having Protective Coating, Arachas decoction and low inventory weight. But that is straying into OP territory too so you may want to avoid that at first and see how it goes.

Acquired Tolerance is soooo good that it's hard for me to not recommend it. Ancient Leshen decoction plus Aard Sweep is an excellent combo and fits the quick hit, dodge and DoT theme somewhat.

There is no silver equivalent to the Viroldean blade. Bear in mind that that sword won't last forever in NG+ but you'll level up but its damage will stay the same.

You might actually be better with 3x Greater Devana runestones in your swords. Invigoration has complicated mechanics and isn't worth it without a lot of potion use and Replenishment. If you want both swords to have Devana runesz you could use Preservation on backup swords instead, but it's a little bit of a hassle switching them each time you apply oils.

Check these vids, might give you some ideas:

https://youtu.be/gtNpNIccFIM

https://youtu.be/SV_ISiA3wLk

https://youtu.be/aojmxRYpxK8
Fastest Earth Eater method overall (Wakka): https://youtu.be/6pb1VR0xWzs
Fastest EE non-Wakka method (Tidus): https://youtu.be/aAfRRvB4cW0

Previous Versions
1 month ago
I'd have a few quick suggestions. First of all, the Yrden DoT skill is absolutely garbage, and even given the theme of the build I'd have a tough time recommending it. 50 damage pet second is absolutely nothing on Death March, and even worse is that the skill is subject to New Game Plus weird enemy sign Intensity scaling so it does even less than that. It's just not worth having.

Same for Crippling Strikes. It is fixed 150 per second damage bleeding instead of proper, percentage-based bleeding. Virtually useless on Death March; I'd ditch it. Not sure what your 7 red skills are, but if one isn't Razor Focus then I'd add that as it synergizes very well with Deadly Precision.

What are the 4 yellow skills? That's a lot of yellows considering they take up outside slots and don't boost Mutagens. Gourmet, Griffin School Techniques, and...?

For mutations I'd consider Deadly Counter or Bloodbath if you don't want to go the OP/Euphoria type route. Deadly Counter goes with the instakill theme but is otherwise a bit weak. I like Metamorphosis a lot but it doesn't go with the rest of the build, really. Cat Eyes is interesting because Broadhead bolts inflict bleeding, but it isn't worth it otherwise.

Mutated Skin is alright, but it's multiplicative instead of additive so youd actually get more defensive benefit from just having Protective Coating, Arachas decoction and low inventory weight. But that is straying into OP territory too so you may want to avoid that at first and see how it goes.

Acquired Tolerance is soooo good that it's hard for me to not recommend it. Ancient Leshen decoction plus Aard Sweep is an excellent combo and fits the quick hit, dodge and DoT theme somewhat.

There is no silver equivalent to the Viroldean blade. Bear in mind that that sword won't last forever in NG+ but you'll level up but its damage will stay the same.

You might actually be better with 3x Greater Devana runestones in your swords. Invigoration has complicated mechanics and isn't worth it without a lot of potion use and Replenishment. If you want both swords to have Devana runesz you could use Preservation on backup swords instead, but it's a little bit of a hassle switching them each time you apply oils.

1 month ago
I'd have a few quick suggestions. First of all, the Yrden DoT skill is absolutely garbage, and even given the theme of the build I'd have a tough time recommending it. 50 damage per second is absolutely nothing on Death March, and even worse is that the skill is subject to New Game Plus weird enemy sign Intensity scaling so it does even less than that. It's just not worth having.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1lHzn0HGm-XAuB-MnVWgbk98vEz9ICCY
1 month ago

https://youtu.be/Ms5ILDTA_-w
1 month ago

https://youtu.be/SV_ISiA3wLk

https://youtu.be/aojmxRYpxK8