1 month ago #1
It has to be either Red or Blue Mutation for the middle slots for this to work.

Status-Inflicting Insta-Killing Self-Healing Spellblade Build

Stack DoTs using Yrden (T4 skill), Igni burning, bleeding, and poison, all while having a 5% Insta-kill chance while inflicting said DoTs.

Pyromaniac for Igni burning procs, Deadly Precision for that extra 2% instakill on top of my sword's 3%, and Crippling Strikes for bleed procs on top of my sword's 15%, Poisoned Blades for poison procs on top of my sword's 15%.

7 red skills
4 blue
1 green
4 yellow

3-piece Griffin for that free sign cast for keeping up Igni and Yrden (and probably Quen too if we're being honest) with an Entanglement glyph, even though I don't have the 6-piece Griffin Yrden bonus.

Weapons are unique relics. Using Dumpling on one with Gourmet skill for 160 HP/sec combat regen for 20 minutes at a time. And finally Preservation is my best bet for the last weapon rune for a much needed 20% extra defense and sword damage. Although Invigoration meshes well with my passive regen and Replenishment seems super cool especially to be even more Spellbladey.

Does this seem viable, even for Death March?
And again, which Mutation? Has to be blue or red.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

Previous Versions
1 month ago

Self-Healing Spellblade Status Build

Stack DoTs using Yrden, burning, bleeding, and poison, all while having a 5% Insta-kill chance while inflicting said DoTs. Not sure which Mutation for this build. Have to get Pyromaniac for Igni burning procs, Deadly Precision for that extra 2% instakill on top of my sword's 3%, and Crippling Strikes for bleed procs on top of my sword's 15%, Poisoned Blades for poison procs on top of my sword's 15%.

7 red skills
4 blue
1 green
4 yellow

I was thinking I'd go with Griffin for that 3-piece free sign cast bonus. Weapons are unique relics. Thinking I'll go with Entanglement glyph even though I don't have the 6-piece Griffin Yrden bonus. Using Dumpling and Gourmet for 160 HP/sec combat regen for 20 minutes at a time. And finally Preservation is my best bet for the last weapon for a much needed 20% extra defense and sword damage. Although Invigoration meshes well with my passive regen and Replenishment seems super cool especially to be even more Spellbladey.

And again, which Mutation? Has to be blue or green.
1 month ago

Insta-Killing Self-Healing Spellblade Status Build

Stack DoTs using Yrden (T4 skill), Igni burning, bleeding, and poison, all while having a 5% Insta-kill chance while inflicting said DoTs. Not sure which Mutation for this build. Have to get Pyromaniac for Igni burning procs, Deadly Precision for that extra 2% instakill on top of my sword's 3%, and Crippling Strikes for bleed procs on top of my sword's 15%, Poisoned Blades for poison procs on top of my sword's 15%.

7 red skills
4 blue
1 green
4 yellow

I was thinking I'd go with Griffin for that 3-piece free sign cast bonus for keeping up Igni and Yrden.

Thinking I'll go with Entanglement glyph even though I don't have the 6-piece Griffin Yrden bonus. Weapons are unique relics. Using Dumpling on one with Gourmet for 160 HP/sec combat regen for 20 minutes at a time. And finally Preservation is my best bet for the last weapon rune for a much needed 20% extra defense and sword damage. Although Invigoration meshes well with my passive regen and Replenishment seems super cool especially to be even more Spellbladey.

1 month ago

Insta-Killing Self-Healing Spellblade Status Build

Stack DoTs using Yrden (T4 skill), Igni burning, bleeding, and poison, all while having a 5% Insta-kill chance while inflicting said DoTs.

Pyromaniac for Igni burning procs, Deadly Precision for that extra 2% instakill on top of my sword's 3%, and Crippling Strikes for bleed procs on top of my sword's 15%, Poisoned Blades for poison procs on top of my sword's 15%.

7 red skills
4 blue
1 green
4 yellow

3-piece Griffin for that free sign cast for keeping up Igni and Yrden (and probably Quen too if we're being honest) with an Entanglement glyph, even though I don't have the 6-piece Griffin Yrden bonus.

Weapons are unique relics. Using Dumpling on one with Gourmet skill for 160 HP/sec combat regen for 20 minutes at a time. And finally Preservation is my best bet for the last weapon rune for a much needed 20% extra defense and sword damage. Although Invigoration meshes well with my passive regen and Replenishment seems super cool especially to be even more Spellbladey.