• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Just killed Archgriffin at level 10 + Death March.(possible quest spoilers)

User Info: Jtenka

Jtenka
2 months ago#21
Nadal_Fan13 posted...
When I did my Death March play-through I did the same thing. Sometimes I would spend hours killing over-leveled monsters and doing quests that I wasn't ready for. It's a fun challenge...at least that's why I did it...

I'm a few trophies short of platinum and will eventually do my third play-through. Definitely going to play on the difficulty right before death march so I can cruise through it and focus even more on the story though.

Congrats on using your head and playing around with decoctions and stuff. People who don't use oils, decoctions, etc blow my mind. You're playing as Geralt, the famed witcher, and in the books he was always well prepared. It's fun to do the same. Enjoy!

Thanks. That's exactly the sort of thing I enjoy. The mechanics in the game are pretty fun to play around with.
GT - Jtenka
PSN- Jtenka

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
2 months ago#22
Then you should kill 6 cows in White Orchard and deal with the level 20+ chort for a challenge.
Time I was on my way. So long.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Harokaihime

Harokaihime
2 months ago#23
That's why leveling mechanic is bad in most games. At least Witcher has a scale up + nowadays to solve the other issue of overleveling.
Puns about steaks are rare well done.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Just killed Archgriffin at level 10 + Death March.(possible quest spoilers)
  • Post New Message