You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. What are the missable Trophies/Gwent cards these days?

User Info: theblvckrose

theblvckrose
1 month ago#1
Just started a DeathMarch playthrough with hopes of going plat - already beat the game around 3 years ago, but don't wanna miss any trophies on this go round.

I know that with patches some things have changed. Most videos on missable trophies are quite old...could someone give me a quick rundown of what I need to be careful not to miss please?
Most Wanted: Smash Ultimate, Resident Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077
PS4: theblvckro5e // SWITCH: SW-5202-5208-3239

User Info: aybarra92

aybarra92
1 month ago#2
The only missable trophies i can think of would be gwent as there are cards in the party with triss that are missable and the trophy for getting all possible allies to kaer morhen for the base game

in HoS participate in all the wedding activities is missable as well as the trophy for buying all the items at the auction and the one for recreating all the nightmares in the painted world and forcing all the nightmares to attack you at once (i recommend a guide for the last 2)

for BaW there is a trophy for getting locked up at the end of the DLC, or getting the order of vitis vinifera which requires certain choices so i recommend creating a second save so you can get both you can miss getting all the flawless victories in the tournament and you can miss the one for killing Golyat by shooting him in the eye with a crossbow bolt

i think thats all the potentially missable trophies.
"Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya."
"Luck is a horse to ride like any other."
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: theblvckrose

theblvckrose
1 month ago#3
aybarra92 posted...
The only missable trophies i can think of would be gwent as there are cards in the party with triss that are missable and the trophy for getting all possible allies to kaer morhen for the base game

in HoS participate in all the wedding activities is missable as well as the trophy for buying all the items at the auction and the one for recreating all the nightmares in the painted world and forcing all the nightmares to attack you at once (i recommend a guide for the last 2)

for BaW there is a trophy for getting locked up at the end of the DLC, or getting the order of vitis vinifera which requires certain choices so i recommend creating a second save so you can get both you can miss getting all the flawless victories in the tournament and you can miss the one for killing Golyat by shooting him in the eye with a crossbow bolt

i think thats all the potentially missable trophies.

Thanks for the update!
Most Wanted: Smash Ultimate, Resident Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077
PS4: theblvckro5e // SWITCH: SW-5202-5208-3239

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
3 weeks ago#4
Also even odds which requires you to complete 2 contracts with no oils signs bombs ot mutagens. If you run out of contracts you will need a new game to get this
http://psnprofiles.com/meecegoatsalot

User Info: Zafire063

Zafire063
3 weeks ago#5
Full Crew is easily missable.

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 weeks ago#6
Some trophies need you to know at least the description so you can do it, like One Versus Many. There's nobody who will provoke them all at once, unless already know that it's required to do so. Same goes for even odds and others.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. What are the missable Trophies/Gwent cards these days?