• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Just started. Addicted to Gwent.

User Info: IloveJesus

IloveJesus
1 month ago#1
I'm finding the rest of the game so-so at the moment, though I feel like that's mostly because I'm on the third game of a series I know nothing about.

However, Gwent is seriously addictive. I just keep playing this armourer for 10 coins and now I have loads of cash.
Jesus loves us. It only seems fair to love him back.

IloveJesus
4 weeks ago#2
Also finding that I'm very ill-equipped in the main game. Currently fighting a golem and finding that I do bugger all damage and he can kill me in 2 or 3 hits.

User Info: theblvckrose

theblvckrose
4 weeks ago#3
IloveJesus posted...
Also finding that I'm very ill-equipped in the main game. Currently fighting a golem and finding that I do bugger all damage and he can kill me in 2 or 3 hits.

What difficulty you on?

Just started a 2nd playthrough on Death March and I'm going for the Plat....I can definitely tell the difference in difficulty!
Most Wanted: Smash Ultimate, Resident Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077
PS4: theblvckro5e // SWITCH: SW-5202-5208-3239

IloveJesus
4 weeks ago#4
theblvckrose posted...
IloveJesus posted...

What difficulty you on?

Just started a 2nd playthrough on Death March and I'm going for the Plat....I can definitely tell the difference in difficulty!

Whatever the standard one is. Can't remember the names they gave them.

User Info: theblvckrose

theblvckrose
4 weeks ago#5
IloveJesus posted...
theblvckrose posted...
IloveJesus posted...

What difficulty you on?

The beginning is a bit tough but it will get easier, especially as you begin to build your Witcher signs
Most Wanted: Smash Ultimate, Resident Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077
PS4: theblvckro5e // SWITCH: SW-5202-5208-3239
(edited 4 weeks ago)

IloveJesus
4 weeks ago#6
theblvckrose posted...
IloveJesus posted...
theblvckrose posted...
IloveJesus posted...

What difficulty you on?

The beginning is a bit tough but it will get easier, especially as you begin to build your Witcher signs

I've been putting points into the fire one (which still doesn't really seem to do much) and the Jedi mind trick one (which is starting to pay off, particularly in one on one situations).

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
4 weeks ago#7
Golems don't burn too well. Best builds are the attack/alchemy ones. Also, when fighting monsters be sure to use the right oils and prepare for any fight that you lose more than once on.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
No collusion, no obstruction = 2020 VICTORY.

IloveJesus
4 weeks ago#8
jurbanik posted...
Golems don't burn too well. Best builds are the attack/alchemy ones. Also, when fighting monsters be sure to use the right oils and prepare for any fight that you lose more than once on.

That's all well and good but I have no idea how any of the alchemy stuff works.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
4 weeks ago#9
IloveJesus posted...
jurbanik posted...

That's all well and good but I have no idea how any of the alchemy stuff works.

There are many FAQ's and sites that explain everything in detail. Even here you can easily find the strongest builds and where you should place your talents. So you can do some research on your own and probably enjoy the game more or you can plow ahead.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
No collusion, no obstruction = 2020 VICTORY.

User Info: FruitTella94

FruitTella94
4 weeks ago#10
theblvckrose posted...
IloveJesus posted...

What difficulty you on?

Quen and Circle lol.

Although try turning gwent difficulty up , that’s the true challenge.
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYwc7ihvCQPmzD2/giphy.gif
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Just started. Addicted to Gwent.
  • Topic Closed