You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Witcher 3: Going crazy.....which build is best?

User Info: Grubbnar

Grubbnar
2 months ago#11
STG Deathbot posted...
Grubbnar posted...
STG Deathbot posted...
If you want the best build, potions and oils build can turn you almost invincible. It's incredibly overpowered and not fun in any way, but if you want the best, it is the best. If you're interested, I can dig through the PC forum to find the build link. There was a few of us who helped tweak it just for the sake of trying it out.

By best I meant the two I posted hahaha

Well, you have both strong and fast attacks chosen which I find wrong, but if that suits your style to use both types of attacks, then go with whichever one suits you best. Honestly, this game isn't one where you need a skill calculator or requires you to min/man to breeze through the game. I spent 119 hours in this game before I ever set foot on Skellige and I ended the game at level 29. I can't find any major differences in either build aside from potion usage.

What do you mean by potion usage? Are you talking about decoctions or actual postions?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#12
jurbanik posted...
Grubbnar posted...
Hey folks,
I'm sorry for doing this, but I really need to know which of these builds is the best, objectively. I'm not looking to make changes in the skills or anything like that. I just need to know which build is flat out better. So, please, please, help me out here. My OCD won't let me go on playing more until I feel that I have the "right" build.
So here are the builds again:

http://www.rpg-gaming.com/tw3.html?v=1&a=0515455565b4&c=0533436585c5d5j5&l=00010120532042352860670b804924a26b2dc2jd2c&r=1238&u=8
or
http://www.rpg-gaming.com/tw3.html?v=1&a=0515455565b5e5g5h2&c=0533436585&l=00010120432042852360570680e90ha0gb0bc26d24&m=02182232&r=1238&u=8

Thanks again.....
Grubbnar

Didn't he post this a few days back with him and his wife arguing over it? Besides this is the same guy that said he hopes I die.

I kind of disagreed with his build in my post.
Maybe he will wish me dead in a PM as well.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
2 months ago#13
Grubbnar posted...
STG Deathbot posted...
Grubbnar posted...
STG Deathbot posted...
If you want the best build, potions and oils build can turn you almost invincible. It's incredibly overpowered and not fun in any way, but if you want the best, it is the best. If you're interested, I can dig through the PC forum to find the build link. There was a few of us who helped tweak it just for the sake of trying it out.

By best I meant the two I posted hahaha

Well, you have both strong and fast attacks chosen which I find wrong, but if that suits your style to use both types of attacks, then go with whichever one suits you best. Honestly, this game isn't one where you need a skill calculator or requires you to min/man to breeze through the game. I spent 119 hours in this game before I ever set foot on Skellige and I ended the game at level 29. I can't find any major differences in either build aside from potion usage.

What do you mean by potion usage? Are you talking about decoctions or actual postions?

Just use whatever. I already mentioned the OP potion build and you said you wanted to choose between the two you posted, then I found out you already asked the same exact question a few weeks ago. Just do whatever makes you happy because this game isn't difficult in the slightest, even on Death March.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
2 months ago#14
STG Deathbot posted...
then I found out you already asked the same exact question a few weeks ago. Just do whatever makes you happy because this game isn't difficult in the slightest, even on Death March.
few weeks ago he was arguing with his wife, now he is not, so same builds but different state of mind.
Wonder what will happen next few weeks when his cousin comes to town visits him.

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#15
I'm afraid neither of those builds are perfect. There's nothing to do but start over.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Witcher 3: Going crazy.....which build is best?