You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tangled_27

Tangled_27
2 months ago#1
This is by far my favorite game, but now I’m stuck. I’ve tried to play some other games since I recently beat it again, but I just can’t get into them. I recently finished Ace Combat 7, have tried but can’t stick with Red Dead, and I’m currently working on Assassins Creed Origins, but it doesn’t compare. Any suggestions?
Roar! =^.^=

User Info: Tonyjaa

Tonyjaa
2 months ago#2
Tangled_27 posted...
This is by far my favorite game, but now I’m stuck. I’ve tried to play some other games since I recently beat it again, but I just can’t get into them. I recently finished Ace Combat 7, have tried but can’t stick with Red Dead, and I’m currently working on Assassins Creed Origins, but it doesn’t compare. Any suggestions?

I know what u mean man. witcher 3 is also my favorite game of all time. I put 160 hours in just the main quest and enjoyed every minute, and I still have the 2 dlcs left to play.
Other games I have played haven't been able to scratch that itch left by w3. I do suggest u try Prey, as I had a lot of fun with that game, not as much as w3 though. Prey is a pretty long game, and Arkane absolutely nailed the atmosphere of being on a derelict space station with alien monsters. Also uncharted 4 and Until Dawn were also great games.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Tangled_27

Tangled_27
2 months ago#3
Thank you. I’ll look into those for sure, especially Prey. I was a huge Dead Space fan, so hopefully it’s a bit like that. I’m still chipping away at AC Origins, but wouldn’t have any problem putting it down for something else.
Roar! =^.^=
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#4
Hi I'm Bob and I'm a Witcheraholic.
Yeah welcome to the club, I think you'll find that as a recurring problem on this board. This is actually more of a support group.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
2 months ago#5
Delete the game would be a solution, else couldn't move to play another game.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#6
Lol i was going to recommend RDR2 and Origins but as i kept reading i realized that it's no point in that 😂

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#7
I heard good things about the Yakuza games before, apparently they're very story rich and focused on character development like this game (although in a very different setting), and they're also on PC now. Maybe I'll try one of those out when they're on sale.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#8
SoulOfFayth posted...
I heard good things about the Yakuza games before, apparently they're very story rich and focused on character development like this game (although in a very different setting), and they're also on PC now. Maybe I'll try one of those out when they're on sale.

If you enjoy vaccous conversations and text-screen cutscenes that drag on forever you're gonna love the Yakuza games.

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#9
Oh well, it would've been foolish to start a game with the idea it might even come close to the witcher anyway. I suppose there's nothing for it but to wait and hope Cyberpunk can live up to the hype.

User Info: Darkdragon2335

Darkdragon2335
2 months ago#10
I feel ya TC. After 350 hours, I thought I'd finally put the game down and enjoy something else. But then I discovered the w3ee mod and can't for the life of me put the game down. 590 hours and counting >.>
Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge.