• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Henselt's fate in simulated Witcher 3(Witcher 2 spoilers)

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
3 months ago#1
One of the things I noticed about the simulated save in Witcher 3 is that there is no choice of determining whether Geralt allowed Roche to kill Henselt in Witcher 2 or stopped Roche. I know Henselt dies anyway if saved, however I want to know what choice the simulated save option used. Is there any way to choose? Or are we forced into a decision?

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 months ago#2
Good question, I suppose you can find out in Vizima when you talk to ambassador Var Attre. I imported a W2 save where I took the Vergen path and he told me Henselt died in battle (I guess it's the same if you simulate a W2 save). Perhaps if you import a save where you took the Roche path and he was killed by him, the story will be different. Apparently there are about 8 small changes that can possibly carry over that you don't get with a simulated save, now I'm on a quest to find them (all I know so far is the tattoo, the most obvious one).
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Henselt's fate in simulated Witcher 3(Witcher 2 spoilers)
  • Topic Archived