You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So I finished Witcher 3 and now..

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 months ago#11
Just got Platinum a month ago, now in Beauclair just finished the tourney in legendary grandmaster feline gear set.
Try Deus Ex Mankind Divided because I like stealth game and already feels the game is banal. Now I'm already tempted to replay NG+ with manticore gear set only.
Sigh maybe I should try MGS V instead of DX:MD.

User Info: Nathalmighty1

Nathalmighty1
3 months ago#12
Have you read the books and comics?

Maybe revisit the earlier games in the series too?
A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!

User Info: farfus

farfus
3 months ago#13
Finished my 2 nd playthrough last week and am enjoying aragami and started monster hunter world. Getting ready for Sekiro next month.

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
3 months ago#14
It's bumped up my standards for character and dialogue quality, along with an extremely dismissive view of lazy sidequests (even more than before). I've liked two, maybe three games more than it since I've played it, but none have had much story stuff.

Hasn't stopped me also enjoying other slightly lesser games though.

User Info: GNS1991

GNS1991
3 months ago#15
Nope, I liked Horizon Zero Dawn just fine.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
3 months ago#16
SoulOfFayth posted...

I'm holding out hope for Cyberpunk and The Outer Worlds, though they are very different in setting

I'm also waiting for The Outer Worlds. But it will be a much shorter game at no more than 40 hours or so. They are banking on replay-ability. B&W is longer than 40 hours so this does concern me.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
Vote for Jobs and not Mobs.

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 months ago#17
Hmm I haven't read up on it much after its announcement, but even if it's a smaller world, I'd rather have that with a well developed story and meaningful choices than a huge playground that eventually boils down to finding loot.
And though it may be a bit disappointing that it's gonna be a small game, I'm all about replayability so if it's good I'll still get a lot of hours out of it. Guidelines would say TW3 is between 50 and 100 hours, New vegas between 30 and 80, but I played both for about 1000.
But of course, it would have to be really good, I abandon most other games after about 10 hours.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 months ago#18
It always feel empty when you finish an epic game.

I think the first time i experienced that was with Xenogears. jrpgs thereafter seemed pathetic by comparison.
You either wait for that feeling to subside, replay the game immediately or try to find another equally or close enough game.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 months ago#19
Just notice, in corvo bianco, if you showcase the grandmaster armor set it will have the wolf medalion.
But if you showcase the legendary grandmaster armor set then it won't have the wolf medalion.

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
3 months ago#20
MagillaGuerilla posted...
Bloodborne was amazingly addictive to me. The setting was just so cool and the story was awesome until The aliens thing...

I am really into that whole macabre setting. Not sure if I would like dark souls as much because the undead and medieval setting just doesn’t do it for me.

Why does everyone always act as if the Aliens are so lame? Read some HP Lovecraft, the Aliens are gods and are to be thought of more as a god-pantheon rather than as space invaders especially since they're not invading anything at all.

The setting you're playing in is created from their dreams which in turn evokes how godlike they are since a mere dream contains an entire universe's existence.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So I finished Witcher 3 and now..