You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Does this game marriage or a smarter AI for Triss/Yen when you leave town etc

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
2 months ago#1
Like say you choose one of them in the end.
Do they move in with you ..and stay there the rest of the game. And each time you come and see.. they may/may not be there and provide a different set of dialogue?

or is it completely linear where.. Geralt basically f*** and ...we are done here. All we get is an "ending". And then they disappear.
...The Creator Of RyuKe...

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#2
The ending 'stories' are different, and in Blood and Wine one of them moves in with you at the end.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
2 months ago#3
SoulOfFayth posted...
The ending 'stories' are different, and in Blood and Wine one of them moves in with you at the end.

Okay ... But after the scene.. you are back on the open world right? Does Yen/Triss stay there for Blood and Wine. Do dialogue change if you move around and come back the village.
...The Creator Of RyuKe...

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
2 months ago#4
I think they do stay at Corvo Bianco but there won't be new dialogue options like 'look I just bought a croissant'.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
2 months ago#5
Dragonruler9999 posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

Okay ... But after the scene.. you are back on the open world right? Does Yen/Triss stay there for Blood and Wine. Do dialogue change if you move around and come back the village.

No
Don't need sharingan to see this.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
2 months ago#6
SoulOfFayth posted...
I think they do stay at Corvo Bianco but there won't be new dialogue options like 'look I just bought a croissant'.

Right, they hang out there like Roach, except you can still ride Roach :-/

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
2 months ago#7
Natural510 posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

Hey you don’t know what happens while you see time go by in the sleep screen...
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: phreatobite

phreatobite
2 months ago#8
MertensCW posted...
Natural510 posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

Hey you don’t know what happens while you see time go by in the sleep screen...

+1 ..... what happens when you sleep at Corvo: does the missus come too?
What are you doing here? Why don't you go torture some heretics!

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
2 months ago#9
Maybe she stays in that guest bed upstairs.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
Vote for Jobs and not Mobs.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Does this game marriage or a smarter AI for Triss/Yen when you leave town etc