• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Can anybody help me with my thesis? (Witcher 3 related)

User Info: MistoElectra

MistoElectra
3 months ago#1
Hi everyone, I need your help.
I'm a final year psychology student and I'm doing my dissertation on video games and personality. I really need people to fill in my questionnaire so I can do this, and the only necessity is that you have played The Witcher 3. The questions should only take about 20 minutes and I'd really appreciate your help in the matter.
The questionnaire can be found here:
https://edinburgh.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7ZLdilel7arQke1
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

User Info: Tonyjaa

Tonyjaa
3 months ago#2
I'm interested in taking it but I do we really need to use parts of our first and last names and our phone#s for the identifier?

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
3 months ago#3
i did thesis i just put name as bubba cause <3

lol one of the questions is "do you go against authority or rules watever" lol definetly yes lol

not sure if this was a major or minor plot but SPOILERS!
but when my choices led to pretty much alll "sexy time" with kierna the witch and then i had to kill her I was sad cause i liked her :(. But she wouldn't listen to me so she had to go >:D

the thing is its a game i dont think people would care too much. Just have fun!
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

Tonyjaa
3 months ago#4
bubbaX posted...
i did thesis i just put name as bubba cause <3

lol one of the questions is "do you go against authority or rules watever" lol definetly yes lol

not sure if this was a major or minor plot but SPOILERS!
but when my choices led to pretty much alll "sexy time" with kierna the witch and then i had to kill her I was sad cause i liked her :(. But she wouldn't listen to me so she had to go >:D

the thing is its a game i dont think people would care too much. Just have fun!

oh okay.

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 months ago#5
I don't see the correlation between playing the game and the questionnaire. The beginning part is game related but the ending part is just a questionnaire for our traits, don't even ask about our decisions in some plots although there are so many decision dilemmas in the game.

Maybe PlayTheGnome later will explain how this questionnaire is also bugged.

Tonyjaa
3 months ago#6
kiss_utama posted...
I don't see the correlation between playing the game and the questionnaire. The beginning part is game related but the ending part is just a questionnaire for our traits, don't even ask about our decisions in some plots although there are so many decision dilemmas in the game.

Maybe PlayTheGnome later will explain how this questionnaire is also bugged.

😂😂😂😂

User Info: Quorthon109

Quorthon109
3 months ago#7
Just finished it. Good luck with your thesis!
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
3 months ago#8
I just finished it as well

User Info: MistoElectra

MistoElectra
3 months ago#9
Thanks for everyone who's completed this so far- I really appreciate your help!
In terms of the correlation between playing the game and the questionnaire, I'm looking at how people deal with having to make difficult decisions in a game with moral dilemmas and studying the relationship between how this is managed and how people score on personality traits (for example, is someone who scores more highly on extraversion more or less likely to reload if they don't like the outcomes?) In order to do so, I opted to pick this game in particular as it contains a considerable number of these dilemmas. Hope this makes things a little clearer :)

User Info: randomdude360

randomdude360
3 months ago#10
At the beginning you're asking us to rank 8 things from 1-7. Also asking people to quantify "exactly how many times did you experience this feeling" is unlikely to lead to accurate information and could be confusing. That being said I completed it. Hope it goes well.
Not changing this sig until i can think of something better. Started 16/3/2011
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Can anybody help me with my thesis? (Witcher 3 related)
  • Topic Archived