You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. i want to make witcher sets

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
2 months ago#1
i dont understand where to get the first material which is like a shirt or whatever the item is.
I have all other materials!

so lets say i wanna make a griffin armor
i need some form of shirt....and rest of materials i got

not sure where to get the first item needed in the witcher sets!

also i see it says "witcher bonuses can only be made on "master form" of the armor.
I guess i have to find a master blacksmith and they upgrade witcher sets u already made?

how does this work?
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#2
The shirt can be bought at any armorer.
As for the witcher bonuses, those are exclusive to grandmaster witcher gear witch you can craft later on in the B&W dlc.

User Info: Archmonk Iga

Archmonk Iga
2 months ago#3
Pretty sure it's a basic white t-shirt. Look around some armorers and one will turn up.

Edit-is it possible for TC to dismantle an armor he doesn't want and he'll get the t-shirt? Might be quicker.
If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#4
Archmonk Iga posted...

Edit-is it possible for TC to dismantle an armor he doesn't want and he'll get the t-shirt? Might be quicker.

No that doesn't work unfortunately

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
2 months ago#5
Shirts are found in random loot and sold by armorers in particular.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
2 months ago#6
so usually the first ingridient in crafting is the foundation of the armor piece your making.

so i can usually buy them from armoroer? Where would it be under?
"shop?"
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
2 months ago#7
When you are crafting at an armorer/blacksmith and if the ingredient is missing but the armorer sells it, it will have yellow pouch 💰 icon on it, press triangle to buy 1.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. i want to make witcher sets