• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So many inns in this game don't actually have any bedrooms or beds of any sort

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
3 months ago#1
Illusion of world destroyed, can't play this game anymore.
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 months ago#2
People come to inn to play Gwent not to sleep. So there are more tables than beds.

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
3 months ago#3
Illusion re-established, can play game again.
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 months ago#4
That always seemed like an oversight to me in an otherwise very well-crafted world. But I guess since most inns are inside villages they're mostly a meeting point for the locals to eat and drink and not really a lodge for travelers. Still, a few beds would be more realistic, especially in a place like the Inn at the crossroads.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
3 months ago#5
What do you think the stables are for? That is their bed. And if you want a bed just go to the various houses of pleasure. You'll find plenty of beds there.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
Vote for Jobs and not Mobs.

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
3 months ago#6
Never even crossed my mind. Dunno why but I never even considered or noticed it.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

kiss_utama
3 months ago#7
CDPR should make Geralt pay the inkeep to rent a room and sleep on the bed, and just like in Corvo Bianco, if you sleep you will gain vitality boost. Maybe the concept about vitality boost from sleeping they got it later, so only applied on B&W.

Man even Olgierd was sleeping inside a burning house, Geralt is so bum he only meditates on the road.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
3 months ago#8
It kind of bothers me, i'm all for immersion.
If there were beds at the inns i would have given this game a solid 10/10 instead of a 7,5/10.

kiss_utama
3 months ago#9
rockabilly_man posted...
If there were beds at the inns i would have given this game a solid 10/10 instead of a 7,5/10.
I think it only misnamed, like there should be tavern which only provides food & drink, there should be inn which provides food, drink and room to sleep.
In White Orchard it is a tavern, but after that all is inn. Maybe they do it so the man watching over it all would be called inkeep. Or maybe in Polish tavern/inn has same name calling. Don't know, just a random guess.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
3 months ago#10
rockabilly_man posted...

Love the sarcasm.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
Vote for Jobs and not Mobs.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So many inns in this game don't actually have any bedrooms or beds of any sort
  • Topic Archived