• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Vote for resetera's game of the generation please (they don't like CDPR)

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 months ago#1
https://www.strawpoll.me/17315260/r

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-the-best-game-of-this-generation-so-far-poll-january-2019.96120/

make your vote count. Don't let these nuts have their way. Witcher 3 won their last poll but now they are trying to rig the vote so w3 isn't considered best anymore.

PSA: holy ****. I'm surprised how little votes rdr2 has. Like damn. Wasn't it called a masterpiece at launch?

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
3 months ago#2
Best game is subjective. Every person has his/her own version. If IGN tell us RDR2 or Uncharted 4 is the best PS4 game of all time then would you believe it, they are just reviewer, it's their opinion, we have our own opinion, all is right because it is subjective anyway.

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 months ago#3
LMAO. resetera's strawpoll was rigged from the start and even people called out the OP and said bloodborne and botw got hundreds of votes in just minutes, but didn't close the poll. But when witcher 3 was called out for rigging, he removed the poll and said people were acting stupid.

Preposterous.

User Info: farfus

farfus
3 months ago#4
I checked out w3 partly because of the high level reviews and i had enjoyed the first two games on pc

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 months ago#5
I don't know that site and don't know why I should care if someone else doesn't think this game is great.
Fanboys rig the s*** out of those polls anyway, and Nintendo fanboys are pretty fanatical.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: Archmonk Iga

Archmonk Iga
3 months ago#6
I have no interest in Reset Era's or its readers' favorite game, nor its methods of conducting online polls. Sorry :-/
If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been.

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
3 months ago#7
Archmonk Iga posted...
I have no interest in Reset Era's or its readers' favorite game, nor its methods of conducting online polls. Sorry :-/

This.
PSN: MuraMasaXtreme88 Pawn Rose Sorceress Lvl 33
PSN: Kuro_Okami8 Pawn Behemoth Warrior Lvl 38
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Vote for resetera's game of the generation please (they don't like CDPR)
  • Topic Archived