You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. the witcher 3: complete edition

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
2 months ago#11
I’m a big cheater and just play the game unpatched and go straight to novigrad after white orchard and abuse the pearl exploit. Then when I have the money limit and a crapload of extra shells/pearls I fully patch the game and sell those pearls for even more money since the patched version has no such money limit. Then I just enjoy being the worlds richest Witcher/man.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park
So glad people are still starting this game for the first time in 2019. I’ve bought this game for so many of my friends. Usually, just the CE cause it’s hassle free with all the DLC.

It’s incredible how much free stuff came originally though! Best DLC expansions ever made imo

Enjoy yourself!

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
1 week ago#13
The_Lifeguard90 posted...
So glad people are still starting this game for the first time in 2019. I’ve bought this game for so many of my friends. Usually, just the CE cause it’s hassle free with all the DLC.

It’s incredible how much free stuff came originally though! Best DLC expansions ever made imo

Enjoy yourself!

Y u no buy for me?
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. the witcher 3: complete edition