You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. No XP given for completing "Get Junior"

User Info: PlayTheGnome

PlayTheGnome
3 months ago#11
MagillaGuerilla posted...
Yes it’s worth the update. Witcher 3 is fantastic but it has at least a few game breaking bugs if left unpatched. I personally experienced the inability to hire the ship captain to take me to skellige back at launch. If not for a patch that came out I’d have been screwed.

Ok, downloaded and installed the latest PS4 update (1.62, the game says on main menu). Took about 2.5 hours...not bad. Wow, they really revamped just about everything. Didn't expect things like inventory and skill trees to take on such a different look. I kinda prefer the old look of the menu's...although my older eyes do appreciate the larger text. Scrolling through the menu options is much quicker now. Also, is it just me or does the brightness appear much darker after the update? Remember, I am going from the game's launch day version to 1.62. I am not playing on a UHD TV right now, so no HDR. I played a cut scene and some of the characters, I could barely make out their faces. I have the Gamma up pretty close to max too. Weird. Anyway, if the update fixed most of the bugs, I'll take it.
"A man chooses...a slave obeys"
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Laranoas

Laranoas
2 months ago#12
You really shouldn't care about XP when playing this game, XP would be very easy to come by, especially by progressing in the main questline. Everytime I want to level up I just do 1-2 main quests and I'll level up in no time.

User Info: PlayTheGnome

PlayTheGnome
2 months ago#13
Laranoas posted...
You really shouldn't care about XP when playing this game, XP would be very easy to come by, especially by progressing in the main questline. Everytime I want to level up I just do 1-2 main quests and I'll level up in no time.

That's true. I'm actually finding that leveling up happens quicker the longer you play the game...seem to be getting a lot of XP's for some quests I am doing now.
"A man chooses...a slave obeys"
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. No XP given for completing "Get Junior"