You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Why didn't Ciri get naked in the sauna? -spoilers-

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
4 weeks ago#1
The game isn't shy about nudity, with all the other women in the sauna all naked but she keeps her towel or bandages on. Is she canonically supposed to be under 18 or something? Thats the only thing I can think of.
Playing: Witcher 3 (PC), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC), Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)

User Info: Gwalchgywn

Gwalchgywn
4 weeks ago#2
She's about 21 in TW3 so it's not due to her age. Maybe because your role-playing as Geralt and because it's her daughter? (though Geralt doesn't "witness" these flashbacks!)

As your playing this on PC, you could probably find a mod for this no problem.

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
4 weeks ago#3
Probably wanted to show her injured and not merely enjoying a sauna with the girls.

User Info: kiss_utama

kiss_utama
4 weeks ago#4
Because of small t***?

User Info: 50ULBLAZA

50ULBLAZA
4 weeks ago#5
The bandages are there for a reason.
You wouldn't want to remove them.
PSN: x-KEI-x

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
4 weeks ago#6
50ULBLAZA posted...
The bandages are there for a reason.
You wouldn't want to remove them.

Yet she did moments after leaving the sauna, since they weren't visible under her default costume
Never forget 9/11
Playing: Witcher 3 (PC), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC), Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)

User Info: Laranoas

Laranoas
2 weeks ago#7
Some players felt a Father-daughter connection to Ciri while playing and would feel unconformable seeing her naked in any context.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
2 weeks ago#8
Maybe it's a "Crying Game" kind of thing. jk
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
Vote for Jobs and not Mobs.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: philp86

philp86
1 week ago#9
I reckon its primarily because of the implied father-daughter connection and the general unacceptability of incest.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Why didn't Ciri get naked in the sauna? -spoilers-