• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Are they gonna fix the crashes soon?

User Info: G_I_B_B_O_N

G_I_B_B_O_N
2 years ago#1
Supposedly we were suppose to get a patch that fixes all the crashing after the PS4 pro patch? What gives?
Mortal Kombat X, Overwatch and Dark Souls matches https://youtu.be/vCiHx2v1Gc4

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
2 years ago#2
I started a new game and have been playing daily since the update and haven't had any crashes

sorry for your luck

I do wish they would fix the invisible swords glitch though, it really kills the atmosphere of the game when geralt is running around killing things with nothing in his hands
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: shoeses_gotnot

shoeses_gotnot
2 years ago#3
I also haven't had any crashes since the patch.

User Info: JohnnySurf7

JohnnySurf7
2 years ago#4
According to the mod on the cdpr forum the older the play through the more likely it is to crash.He also suggested emptying ALL your inventory into the stash then travel to a new area,then make a new save.Only equip the things you need.some who have tried this say it works,others say not.
My ng+ save crashes often.I am going to wait and see if they roll out another update.

User Info: georgep001

georgep001
2 years ago#5
Mine was working great for days today it just started to crash no idea why.

User Info: JohnnySurf7

JohnnySurf7
2 years ago#6
G_I_B_B_O_N posted...
Supposedly we were suppose to get a patch that fixes all the crashing after the PS4 pro patch? What gives?

My game has cancer.
If I even open my stash box-crash

User Info: Mungefuddler

Mungefuddler
2 years ago#7
I play around 2hrs per day & I get at least one crash per session since installing this patch.

Hope they fix it soon.

User Info: shoeses_gotnot

shoeses_gotnot
2 years ago#8
I have noticed weird things in cutscenes like a character making a movement to lift a cup or a sword but instead they're holding nothing or the cup is floating in the air, not being held. That never happened before the patch.

User Info: SneakiestNeg

SneakiestNeg
2 years ago#9
I've had 3 hard crashes in 40 hours so not too bad.

Put autosave on 5 minutes and you won't lose much progress.

User Info: Ultimarok

Ultimarok
2 years ago#10
I, unfortunately, have had at least one hard crash on the Complete Edition.

I am simply hoping that this won't be a common occurrence. I doubt that it's possible for them to completely eliminate any and all crashes anyway, especially a game of this scope, depth and size.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Are they gonna fix the crashes soon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A