Haven't played since launch.....disappointed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Haven't played since launch.....disappointed.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
1 year ago#11
Doesn't like clunky controls. Likes Skyrim. Clearly trolling, guys. Do better.

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
1 year ago#12
SaintAkira7 posted...
Dracus47 posted...
SaintAkira7 posted...
Cool story bro.

Maybe write it down, and add a few illustrations. Could get published in Troll Weekly, if you work hard enough.

In other news; I'm thinking of grilling tonight. Nothing fancy, some chicken thighs, beef skewers. Over charcoal, of course. Not sure on sides tho....bacon wrapped asparagus maybe?

Deff bacon wrapped asparagus.

Agree. It's tough getting the kids to eat their veggies tho, ya know? They just pick the bacon off and eat it. Not a well balanced meal, but what are ya gonna do.

A doctor once told me: the closer your diet resembles the rainbow (ie: a wide spectrum of colors), the healthier it is, and the healthier YOU will be. The more you know....

Salted/Peppered asparagus wrapped in bacon shouldn't be to hard to sell to the kids, it's pretty much a dessert.
http://www.metacritic.com/user/MrRPG
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: Grizlucks

Grizlucks
1 year ago#13
Jesserae posted...
SaintAkira7 posted...
Dracus47 posted...
SaintAkira7 posted...
Cool story bro.

Maybe write it down, and add a few illustrations. Could get published in Troll Weekly, if you work hard enough.

In other news; I'm thinking of grilling tonight. Nothing fancy, some chicken thighs, beef skewers. Over charcoal, of course. Not sure on sides tho....bacon wrapped asparagus maybe?

Deff bacon wrapped asparagus.

Agree. It's tough getting the kids to eat their veggies tho, ya know? They just pick the bacon off and eat it. Not a well balanced meal, but what are ya gonna do.

A doctor once told me: the closer your diet resembles the rainbow (ie: a wide spectrum of colors), the healthier it is, and the healthier YOU will be. The more you know....

Salted/Peppered asparagus wrapped in bacon shouldn't be to hard to sell to the kids, it's pretty much a dessert.

Yeah but he said he got overruled by his kids and he just ordered pizza.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 year ago#14
Yep.

But it's gonna be grilled chicken and bacon wrapped asparagus for Sunday supper. Let em eat pizza on Saturday night. For the love of everything holy, I put on Monster High for them (us) to watch while we ate pizza.

Two girls, 5 & 1 years old, and the younger of the two is the less finicky eater. She'll tear up the asparagus, pretty much any veggie, while the older one crinkles her nose. Kids, I tell ya what.

I apologize for derailing the thread into Home Cook Corner, fellas.

Witcher related: is the Zireal (spl?) armor a rare drop? A cursory Google search showed it at various level requirements and stat/resistance numbers. I don't have a diagram for it, that I've found either. Just wanted to see the board's experience with it. Can I find it later in another spot, with it scaling to my level? Would I have been better off leaving it till I was higher level? I know Witcher gear is top-of-the-line, and I've finally master crafted Ursine and Feline, but the Zireal armor has some outstanding resistance numbers. Looks like the best non-Witcher gear I've come across in the game.
PSN: SaintAkira42

User Info: Suicide_Jester

Suicide_Jester
1 year ago#15
Or pick another veggie they are willing to eat? Corn is pretty sweet tasting.
http://i.imgur.com/1H8TIxh.jpg

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 year ago#16
They go through phases. For awhile, it'll be chicken nuggets and green beans that will be big. Then hot dogs and tater tots, and they won't eat the green beans. Sausage and red beans will get a hot streak, while the tots and green beans get thrown to the floor (literally, by the one year old, she's a mess). Canned corn, corn on the cob. All get their week in the limelight.

I think, in my very limited parenting experience, even though it's often met with skepticism on the kid's behalf, that variety is king. They'll never know if they like it, or don't, unless you make it and put it on the plate for em.

And as touched on earlier, bacon makes pretty much everything better, so if I can wrap it, stuff it, mix it, whatever it, WITH BACON, it goes over pretty well, with a pretty rough crowd. (Example: an amazing ham chowder, absolutely to die for, I had serious doubts they'd eat. After the laborious cooking process, I sprinkled the chowder with bacon. They ask for it weekly now).

Except for the fiancee, who's on a diet for the wedding, but that's a whole other can of green beans to deal with:)

What an awesome board.
PSN: SaintAkira42

User Info: DeathShinigami

DeathShinigami
1 year ago#17
Dracus47 posted...
After downloading all the updates and adding in a few free DLC's, I was really hoping they would have at least tried to fixed the clunky controls. I played for a little while and NOPE, the controls are still clunky AF and crap.

Amazing how the dev's can make such a big game and not fix what is right under their noses.

Oh well, Ill go back to playing Skyrim. A real RPG that is truly open world.

Oh and with much better controls and combat. TW3 only wishes it could be on the same level as Skyrim. Alas, it will never be so.

You had good bait, but then you made it too obvious.
Nevermore to be held down by the wings of history. Nevermore to be cast aside, this day is mine.
Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always.
(message deleted)

User Info: Grizlucks

Grizlucks
1 year ago#19
SaintAkira7 posted...
Yep.

But it's gonna be grilled chicken and bacon wrapped asparagus for Sunday supper. Let em eat pizza on Saturday night. For the love of everything holy, I put on Monster High for them (us) to watch while we ate pizza.

Two girls, 5 & 1 years old, and the younger of the two is the less finicky eater. She'll tear up the asparagus, pretty much any veggie, while the older one crinkles her nose. Kids, I tell ya what.

I apologize for derailing the thread into Home Cook Corner, fellas.

Witcher related: is the Zireal (spl?) armor a rare drop? A cursory Google search showed it at various level requirements and stat/resistance numbers. I don't have a diagram for it, that I've found either. Just wanted to see the board's experience with it. Can I find it later in another spot, with it scaling to my level? Would I have been better off leaving it till I was higher level? I know Witcher gear is top-of-the-line, and I've finally master crafted Ursine and Feline, but the Zireal armor has some outstanding resistance numbers. Looks like the best non-Witcher gear I've come across in the game.

It is amazing gear but it's a rare drop. Like all drops it scales to just under or over your current level. But it won't be able to compete with GM for set bonuses. Because it's rare it will drop randomly so you couldn't have known when it would drop. Yeah kids are picky man. You just need to remember the basic rule of not caving.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
1 year ago#20
ddallmas posted...
tombrady3to1 posted...
Skyrim is terrible. Buhbye.

Casual as hell game. Absolutely nothing to it, worst combat ever (lol at complaining about Witcher's but liking this trite) and blandest quests known to man.

Enjoy.
GABBA GABBA HEY
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Haven't played since launch.....disappointed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived