• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Redania's Most Wanted - How to give crystal to Triss?
Shadows_Of_Fall 5 years ago#1
I thought Triss left at the end of Now or Never, but also that I should do RMW after a Deadly Plot, which can only be done after Now or Never. How exactly am I supposed to make that work?

From what I'm seeing it's been suggested Deadly Plot then RMW then Now or Never but that's not possible (even though the guide suggests it). So how are you supposed to time it all?
Obsessions: D&D, Tales of, Final Fantasy XIV, Monster Hunter, Persona, Total War Warhammer and MtG
Jules Rules 5 years ago#2
I definitely did Redania's Most Wanted before A Deadly Plot and Now or Never. Don't think I missed out on anything. Why does it say you need to do it in that order?
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?
Phil_Resch 5 years ago#3
You don't have to complete A Deadly Plot to receive Redania's Most Wanted, if I'm not mistaken Radovid gives you the quest during Get Junior.

Basically, if you postpone Triss' questline until after you'e done Redania's Most Wanted and acquired the crystal, you can give it to her. You must not start Triss' quest A Matter of Life and Death, otherwise you won't be able to tell her about the crystal.

If it's too late, you can give the crystal to Yennefer. Don't turn in Redania's Most Wanted until you've finished Skellige's main questline and Yennefer's quest Last Wish. Right after the end of Last Wish, you'll be able to give Yennefer the crystal.

Anyway, whether you give the crystal to Triss, Yennefer, or even to Radovid, or even if you keep it to yourself, it has no impact whatsoever on the story.
Google is your friend, use it.
IomMeza 5 years ago#4
I did these quests in order:

1) A Dangerous Game
2) The Soldier Statuette (and The Nobleman Statuette too if you haven't finished that yet)
3) An Eye for an Eye
4) Redania's Most Wanted (give crystal to Triss)
5) A Matter of Life and Death
6) Now or Never (Triss leaves)
7) A Deadly Plot

Don't forget to do The Soldier Statuette and The Nobleman Statuette quests before Triss leaves at the end of Now or Never quest. During the Redania's Most Wanted, you give the crystal to Triss.

I already completed The Nobleman Statuette quest a while ago, and I completed The Soldier Statuette quest after A Dangerous Game and before An Eye for an Eye. The Soldier Statuette quest is obtained during A Dangerous Game quest.

There's no problem in doing these quests in this order I mentioned above.

(This is not important but you can do Dandelion's quests Cabaret and Carnal Sins anytime you want. I personally did Cabaret and Carnal Sins after Redania's Most Wanted and before A Matter of Life and Death)
dacai 5 years ago#5
IomMeza posted...
I did these quests in order:

1) A Dangerous Game
2) The Soldier Statuette (and The Nobleman Statuette too if you haven't finished that yet)
3) An Eye for an Eye
4) Redania's Most Wanted (give crystal to Triss)
5) A Matter of Life and Death
6) Now or Never (Triss leaves)
7) A Deadly Plot

Don't forget to do The Soldier Statuette and The Nobleman Statuette quests before Triss leaves at the end of Now or Never quest. During the Redania's Most Wanted, you give the crystal to Triss.

I already completed The Nobleman Statuette quest a while ago, and I completed The Soldier Statuette quest after A Dangerous Game and before An Eye for an Eye. The Soldier Statuette quest is obtained during A Dangerous Game quest.

There's no problem in doing these quests in this order I mentioned above.

(This is not important but you can do Dandelion's quests Cabaret and Carnal Sins anytime you want. I personally did Cabaret and Carnal Sins after Redania's Most Wanted and before A Matter of Life and Death)

The statues can also be handed to Triss much later, just after her part in 'final preparations'.
I'm not a tank, i'm an armoured personnel carrier!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Redania's Most Wanted - How to give crystal to Triss?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A