• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Question About a Sunken Treasure Marker in Velen (SPOILERS?)
Lord of Nightmares 6 years ago#1
It's the one somewhere towards the south-western part of the map with a large sunken shipwreck. I swam into the cabin and opened the chest there, but the marker didn't fade like what would happen if you've looted the important stuff.

Also, I noticed the symbol of the Wolf School (?) on the wall by the entrance (which glowed red when I used Geralt's Witcher sense), but when I attempted to examine it, nothing happened.

Is there something else that I'm supposed to do here, or do I need to come back later? Thanks!
Gradieus 6 years ago#2
I don't know if you have to come back later, but there's the cabin that you went into, then there's also a stairway going into the boat from the top (at the front top of the boat, opposite the cabin).

In there you'll find a piece of witcher gear (if available no idea), and the rest of the sunken treasure to gray out the map.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Question About a Sunken Treasure Marker in Velen (SPOILERS?)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A