• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. "Something stinks, decomposing flesh...human flesh"..?

User Info: awsomemanspiff

awsomemanspiff
4 years ago#1
Geralt randomly said this walking through novigrad! But I looked on my map and in my witcher sense and didn't see anything!

Am I missing something?!
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.

User Info: Maiagare

Maiagare
4 years ago#2
Need to find something on ground... a bloodstain or a corpse, forgot which. Starts a quest. But you don't get a quest or a marker before you find it, near where he says stuff like that.

User Info: Implicitlee

Implicitlee
4 years ago#3
awsomemanspiff posted...
Geralt randomly said this walking through novigrad! But I looked on my map and in my witcher sense and didn't see anything!

Am I missing something?!

It is for the quest Novigrad Closed City level 11 can start once you have completed triss's first quest.there will be 3 dwarves there with a ! if you are eligible.
An Amateur will practice until they get it right, A Professional will practice until they can't get it wrong.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
4 years ago#4
Maiagare posted...
Need to find something on ground... a bloodstain or a corpse, forgot which. Starts a quest. But you don't get a quest or a marker before you find it, near where he says stuff like that.

Yeah, I've had this happen several times during my travels, and all of them ended up being part of the investigation area for some contract or secondary mission. Basically, you stumble upon the scene, look about, follow the clues, then try to find out who needed the help. You show up to them and instead of asking about what they need, you inform them of what you've already done. One of them was actually pretty funny, as the guy was completely perplexed that I knew what was going on before we started talking.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. "Something stinks, decomposing flesh...human flesh"..?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A