• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Palio race, AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

User Info: HazelrahFirefly

HazelrahFirefly
5 years ago#1
This is freaking impossible. They have unlimited stamina and don't get stopped by riding up beside me like in the other races.

This s*** is making me hate this game.

HazelrahFirefly
5 years ago#2
Five losses so far. I'm shaking with rage. I have a +70 stamina saddle and can't even begin to keep up. They are just GONE!

HazelrahFirefly
5 years ago#3
There's got t be someone with tips or, f*** it, cheats. I'd rather cheat this race then play legitimately.

User Info: JMClarkent

JMClarkent
5 years ago#4
I don't know if this will help, but maybe you'll see him do something that will resonate/help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KivaTNH3ypM
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.

HazelrahFirefly
5 years ago#5
Loading after these pathetic losses is making me want to snap the disc in half. Racing is worse in this game then any other.

User Info: Chisoka

Chisoka
5 years ago#6
When you get to a narrow section, slow down to a canter to replenish Roach's stamina. Your opponents will have difficulty overtaking you at such points. Also, if you have the Cavalry saddle with 70 stamina, that helps a lot.

User Info: FightingJester

FightingJester
5 years ago#7
I hate the horse racing period.

User Info: Hiroji_X

Hiroji_X
5 years ago#8
they also don't suffer from tiny collisions...this racing makes you want to punch babies.
Waga zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!

User Info: metlspaz4

metlspaz4
5 years ago#9
dude, the palio is horrible, here were some of my first attempts described:

1st time, the runner get like 10 seconds on me before the game lets me run: GG restart

2nd time: a cockatrice is running on the track for no reason, the horse (with blinders on) decides to kick me off and I am forced to fight, but screen blacks out and takes me and says I lost : GG restart

3rd time: A Nightwraith decides to waltz on the tracks this time, repeat of number 2: GG restart

4th-8th times: the map decides to change, and the waypoint is misplaced thus taking me down the wrong path: GG restart

9th time, I just plain messed up on that one by missing a turn: GG left for Skellige.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- Witcher 3, Tales from the Borderlands

HazelrahFirefly
5 years ago#10
jsplisim posted...

jsplisim posted...
I don't know if this will help, but maybe you'll see him do something that will resonate/help?

Meh, barely. He barely won. Lost the whole race and then got lucky with a glitch (an opponent rider on a wall) so that he could win. Terrible game needs glitches to happen to be fair.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Palio race, AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A