• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Where can you find the herb vitriol?

User Info: vorenus6

vorenus6
6 years ago#1
I need a few to finish superior swallow.
I heard about a black-hearted villain who is in league with the Gods below. "Mascius "

vorenus6
6 years ago#2
Bump
I heard about a black-hearted villain who is in league with the Gods below. "Mascius "

User Info: patontheback

patontheback
6 years ago#3
Hope im not too late but oh well. Spent too bloody long looking for this.

To get vitriol you must obtain the recipe from the a druid located in Skellige Isles near Gedyneith fast travel post; it should be somewhere on the right. There should be a alchemy logo near it, if not travel down the hill while going left.

Moreover, to be able to trade with this druid you would have to complete his quest. I believe you have to be around level 21. This quest is combined of 3 parts, again bloody long but thats what you get with RPG's. Once the quest is completed you would be able to trade with him, and get the recipe.

Hope this helps.
"If Im to choose between one evil and another, Id rather not choose at all. - Geralt,

vorenus6
6 years ago#4
Thanks a bunch, there isn't anything on the net about this at all. I might as well do his quest, I have already sunk a ton of time into finding the formula.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Where can you find the herb vitriol?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A