• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. What is the healing potion and where do I find it?

User Info: shooby3000

shooby3000
4 years ago#1
Playing on hard mode. 6 hours in. Nearly level 3. I've killed the griffin, the ghost at the well, and done a bunch of random side quests in the first town. But so far the only potion I have available is Thunderbolt. Considering how weak food is for healing, and that I can't meditate to recover health, this game is extremely challenging without some type of healing potion. So who can tell me where I can get the goods?

User Info: sleepasylum

sleepasylum
4 years ago#2
Skyrim

User Info: Wyand_Voidbring

Wyand_Voidbring
4 years ago#3
Sure you don't have the Swallow recipe in your alchemy screen?

shooby3000
4 years ago#4
Wyand_Voidbring posted...
Sure you don't have the Swallow recipe in your alchemy screen?

No sir I do not. I've even been tasked with creating swallow for a sick girl at the herbalist's house. But I have no idea where to get the recipe.

User Info: Chaoswolf23

Chaoswolf23
4 years ago#5
U should have it it comes with u at the start click open the menus be my guess
Xbox = Chaoswolf23
Psn = Wolfshadow23

User Info: AndersHawke

AndersHawke
4 years ago#6
Ah... but where do you get the ingredients! Apparently I have everything, but I can't make Swallow so I can kill that girl and alert the village with her screams (at least that's what I assume will happen).

Is it a level thing? I'm only at 2.
Michael
PSN: AndersHawke

User Info: WarNinja2012

WarNinja2012
4 years ago#7
Keep looking it should be under potions in your alchemy tab. You need a drowner brain, draven spirit, and some kind of flower/herb. I like that once you brew a potion you can keep refilling them when you meditate.
GT: Shady404

User Info: AndersHawke

AndersHawke
4 years ago#8
Haven't figured out how to brew potions yet, so I just eat raw meat. Works for me!
Michael
PSN: AndersHawke

shooby3000
4 years ago#9
WarNinja2012 posted...
Keep looking it should be under potions in your alchemy tab. You need a drowner brain, draven spirit, and some kind of flower/herb. I like that once you brew a potion you can keep refilling them when you meditate.

Thanks. This is the tip I needed. What happens if you give it to the girl? I don't mind the spoiler so you can just tell me the outcome.

User Info: ILoveTrackbikes

ILoveTrackbikes
4 years ago#10
You end up giving it to Tamora. Quest ends and you get tasty yummy exp. Nothing happen to girl but may change later on if you revisit....haven't left starter area yet.
We are getting soft... As for me, give me a fixed gear!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. What is the healing potion and where do I find it?
  • Topic Archived