• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. game stuck at first loading screen after cutscene

User Info: Strigol81

Strigol81
6 years ago#1
i've tried deleting and reinstalling a couple of times now, both with and without the patch, and still cant get the game to load up for the first time. Any suggestions on how to actually play this game?
Gamertag on all platforms: Strigol

User Info: 4real100

4real100
6 years ago#2
Same thing for me. Very aggitated at the moment. Been staring at the screen for 10 minutes waiting

Strigol81
6 years ago#3
i've now sat through the beginning cut scenes 5 times....finding info on a remedy sucks, forums here, and reddit both say reinstall without the patch but thats not working for me still, and given the game just released i cant find anything by googling the problem

Strigol81
6 years ago#4
just got it running by going offline, then deleting and reinstalling the game, lets hope it still works when i go back online and download the patch

User Info: 4real100

4real100
6 years ago#5
Yeah I just paid 150 dollars plus tax for the collectors edition and can't even play it :(

User Info: Ombra

Ombra
6 years ago#6
Same here I'm guessing the game hasn't loaded completely yet.
"Armed with 7 rounds of space doo-doo pistols"-Dr. Octagon

User Info: Ombra

Ombra
6 years ago#7
Strigol81 posted...
just got it running by going offline, then deleting and reinstalling the game, lets hope it still works when i go back online and download the patch

Thanks for the update going to try that now
"Armed with 7 rounds of space doo-doo pistols"-Dr. Octagon

Strigol81
6 years ago#8
went online and installed the patch, and it's all working fine now, hope you folks get the issue fixed as well

User Info: TehJediRevan

TehJediRevan
6 years ago#9
I got mine to work on the 4th try after turning off the console each time.

User Info: jimwarcraft

jimwarcraft
6 years ago#10
I have been waiting for a hole year,
I run this morning to the store, and bought the game for ps4 and now what it stuck at the first loading screen were are the beatiful game????
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. game stuck at first loading screen after cutscene
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A