You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. does online still work in 2019?

User Info: Ikenna

Ikenna
1 month ago#11
It's declining but if someone's still asking, there's this XCX-focused Discord server, "Post-Miiverse Lifehold", in addition to r/Xenoblade:

discord.gg/6bKPrcE
I'm a Mii Swordfighter main. The Xenoblade Chronicles X avatar protagonist AKA Cross is my most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

User Info: o_rei

o_rei
1 month ago#12
is anyone able to give me some tips on chapter 10? Im coming back to this game after a LONG break and I remember getting so frustrated by losing my mech repeatedly in that boss battle and waiting for my mining operations to let me buy them again I rage quit.
Gamefaqs 2019: Where I get modded for linking to a think tank article

User Info: SSJ2Cyclone

SSJ2Cyclone
1 month ago#13
look at your strats and equip set up that boss make sure you are ready nothing in the game can get pass a good set up
watch me work on twitch.tv/rjanime youtube.com/c/rjanime picarto.tv/rjanime

User Info: Robercleitzon

Robercleitzon
1 month ago#14
The boss is what type?
Its very easy to craft skell gems that gives 50 por cent more damage to its monster.
You can equip about 20 of them so you will probably do one shot in it.

I made 20 of every type. I think its 8 types. But is so easy to make.

Need equio the other e character os your team with the item finder skill.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
1 month ago#15
I'm pretty sure that from chapter 7 and onwards, Mechanoid Slayers are the top dog. There's like, just 3 bosses that aren't Mechanoids by that point.

Slayers in general are a huge attack boost for very cheap and common materials, balanced out by only striking a specific range of enemies. But if you know you're going after specific kinds of enemies…

Eventually you want to replace them by general attack boosts that are more expensive, if only for the sake of not having to change your Augments every two fights
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Ikenna

Ikenna
4 weeks ago#16
Alright, so Yggralith Zero is finally back again. These 3 days and something hours may be the time that the community is most active (relatively speaking) in 2019. If you're still hoping to catch some online play, there it is. Tickets, tickets, tickets!
I'm a Mii Swordfighter main. The Xenoblade Chronicles X avatar protagonist AKA Cross is my most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: o_rei

o_rei
4 weeks ago#17
i dont think im advanced enough yet sadly bc i just beat chapter 10 :( gonna finish main quest and get into post game later. im on discord channel now!
Gamefaqs 2019: Where I get modded for linking to a think tank article

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
4 weeks ago#18
Yggy Zero does murder unprepared Lv60 players that think they're op because they finished the story and hit the Level cap, and carry Heavy Armor because it gives the best Defense at the cost of Gravity Resistance

And Yggy attacks with Gravity and Defense does next to nothing but that's besides the point so they get crushed under the refrigerator they're wearing as clothing

You can do Yggy and not die instantly if you go with good Gravity Resistance. Also some Ether Resistance and defense against bad weather and Damage Spikes
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. does online still work in 2019?