You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Do you think mobile internet is good enough to play this game?

User Info: Flachmatuch

Flachmatuch
3 months ago#1
I just want to get reward tickets. Bandwidth and limits are probably not really an issue, but I'd like to be able to earn tickets to make grinding things out a bit easier. Just restarted the game a few days ago.

User Info: GodStar

GodStar
3 months ago#2
As long as the connection is good.
Pray to me!

Flachmatuch
3 months ago#3
Thank you. I mainly just don't want to make the game worse for others.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
3 months ago#4
You don't really need to interact with others for the tickets, just be online.

And even if you elect to participate in multiplayer missions, if you lag, your character will kinda sit in place and catch up later doing all his actions, so I'm sure nobody will mind unless they're in pursuit of an RP record (which is probably the complete opposite of going for tickets)
It will be more like Mario Kart where the gameplay becomes strange rather than Smash where the gameplay becomes slow
Problems will arise if your connection is unstable and you drop off from the mission. It will stop it for everyone else iirc
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

Flachmatuch
3 months ago#5
Thank you, very nice to know. So, basically, I just won't participate in multiplayer missions.

What an awesome game. Also I read up about the combat on this board, because last time I played it it wasn't that clear to say the least, and now I have no idea why gamefaqs is considered bad, because this place was super helpful, everyone was nice, and even the "trolls" were at worst mildly annoying.

NE_OC
3 months ago#6
It's because GFAQs has good and bad places.
Niche boards usually have good people, and like many things in life, it's when you get a large group when loud, obnoxious a******s start showing up.

SmashFAQs has always been f***ing hell, in contrast. This board only was a cesspool near release with censorship and boycott threads and… Jaewong in general. Those threads got kinda drowned by people asking help because the game really didn't explain anything at all, and it was magical because somehow people on the internet were being helpful and kind to eachother as everyone figured the game out.
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
(edited 3 months ago)

Flachmatuch
3 months ago#7
Makes sense, I only really read the more niche places on gamefaqs, and I just registered to ask this question, but reading back through the posts was actually really enjoyable.

NE_OC
3 months ago#8
Oh yeah just noticed you have a provisional account. Welcome to GFAQs, please leave the site for your own good before it's too late

Send help

Flachmatuch
3 months ago#9
Hehe, the games I'm playing seem to have pretty good communities on boards, I'll just stick to those :-)

User Info: Archmonk Iga

Archmonk Iga
3 months ago#10
I find boards cool down after the initial publicity explosion of a game's release. The Witcher 3 board still gets a troll here and there but the regulars are super passionate and love answering questions. As for XCX's board, I've only had a positive experience since I got into the game a few months ago.

The SSBU board makes me SUPER embarrassed as a huge Smash fan. I avoid it. Doesn't help that SSBU showed zero love for XCX >_>

Welcome to GFAQs! I've been here for years and am too much of an old dog to learn how to use Reddit and Discord and all those kids' sites!
If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been. -Jadzia Dax
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Do you think mobile internet is good enough to play this game?