• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Character Affinity levels

User Info: Hozu

Hozu
5 months ago#11
Hozu posted...
NE_OC posted...
I don't think the Hundred Devil Sword is missable.

As for the Skell weapons, they're nothing groundbreaking, it's some of Six Star's weaponry. It's called Lance and Arrow or something, and there's like, only one chance to get their Lv60 versions. Dunno if you're guaranteed to get the Lv30~50 ones but you have plenty of opportunities to get at least one copy.

Where do you get that? I've never heard of it.

Er, my bad, I didn't make what I was asking about clear. I was asking about the skell weapon - I've never heard of it. Where can you get that at level 60?
Its commonly known on GameFAQs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.

User Info: Hozu

Hozu
5 months ago#12
After searching elsewhere, I found out that it's that Wrothian skell at the end of the Wrothian Battle Gauntlet that drops the weapons at level 60. 3 different kinds in fact, all unique to that one-time enemy. Supposedly they can all drop at once but it's a very rare occurrence... all for skell weapons that aren't very good. Ouch.

Damn it, missed the chance to edit by less than one minute.
Its commonly known on GameFAQs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.

User Info: DJSnafu23

DJSnafu23
5 months ago#13
Thanks for your help everyone!!! You know what, I'm somewhat backtracking here but i stopped being a whiny b*tch and as I've been enjoying this game a hell of a lot, I haven't minded changing my squad between chapters. There seems to be very little character interaction (i guess as a byproduct of having so many? or will it increase?) and enough missions around to keep everyone happy. This game is FANTASTIC! Just did Alien Nation, taking the evil route and haven't been so taken aback since an even in mass effect!! Really ballsy writing and great dark humour. I still feel guilty 2 days later but also can't sotp laughing at the cutscene memory cause its so wrong. Some other great missions too about the Definians and Orphes and water supply...this game is really grown up and I didn't expect it to be as good as the first but might even be better. Thanks again for your replies!!!!!

User Info: Zero_TABS

Zero_TABS
5 months ago#14
Hozu posted...
After searching elsewhere, I found out that it's that Wrothian skell at the end of the Wrothian Battle Gauntlet that drops the weapons at level 60. 3 different kinds in fact, all unique to that one-time enemy. Supposedly they can all drop at once but it's a very rare occurrence... all for skell weapons that aren't very good. Ouch.

Damn it, missed the chance to edit by less than one minute.

Atleast the actually good wrothian skelll weapons are not missable which are the Homura and Kurogane.
The other 3 are weak even for the 60-series variants, though the bow looks cool.
Waiting for XCX port on Nintendo Switch, and MHGU
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Character Affinity levels
  • Topic Archived