• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Squad Task Location Guide (WIP2)

User Info: Gabbelgak

Gabbelgak
3 years ago#31
Thanks will add that note.

Last request, anyone seen missions 17, 18 or 21+?

I think I've got enough information now that in it's current form a rewritten topic is good enough to sticky. The missions above 16 all seem to be super rare or have some other hidden mechanic that is keeping them from spawning for me.

Will start working on that later tonight and request next thread to be stuck. Thanks again to all who helped out.
Good is a point of view - Palpatine, Star Wars Episode III

User Info: Xasper

Xasper
3 years ago#32
For Squad Task number 11, the Tainted Caro don't appear to count towards the squad mission, however next to the tyrant you have to kill (Kringe) there are about a dozen Caro there. Still didn't find a better place to hunt Milsaadi yet though.

I still have yet to see 17, 18, or anything above 20, sorry.

User Info: Xasper

Xasper
3 years ago#33
Well for squad task 11 you said you needed a better spot to hunt milsaadi. FN Site 512 has a camp with about 20 of them. all around where you spawn it, it's where i would recommend going.

Gabbelgak
3 years ago#34
Excellent, thanks, working on getting together all the posts now to format the new thread

Hopefully the new thread will be stickied soon, but if anyone has this one bookmarked head over to

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/72997529
(message deleted)

User Info: megadude000

megadude000
3 years ago#36
Squad Task No. 17

Monoceros - the ones i found were at the entrace of Caldros. level 30-34 (Scholes Battlegrounds)

Collect Brambloo Shoots - same area as the monceros (Scholes Battlegrounds/Drongo Caravan) or Slavebird Island

Progen - level 30-35 in Oblivia near King's Fall (down and to the left of FN 311)

Visigel - i hunted level 50 versions in the east side of Lake Ciel in Sylvalum

Jia Mian, the Beloved [Tyrant] - couldn't find. Likely somewhere in Caldros and looks like a Jacul (different scaly version of an Auravis aka. giant birds)

Gabbelgak
3 years ago#37
Thanks Megadude, we did not have squad task 17 still.

For anyone still using this thread though, there is a new one at

Been trying to get it sticked the past couple days with no luck yet though. I'll post your info over there.

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
3 years ago#38
Jia Mian the Beloved is in the northeasternmost part of Cauldros, above one of the buildings. It's a jacul, as suspected.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)
My Mario Maker creations: Currently being revised.

User Info: treebling

treebling
3 years ago#39
Gabbelgak posted...
Thanks Megadude, we did not have squad task 17 still.

For anyone still using this thread though, there is a new one at

Been trying to get it sticked the past couple days with no luck yet though. I'll post your info over there.

I cant believe the other one isnt stickied yet. Does no one care about squad tasks? Think of the children!
In case I don't see ya: good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Squad Task Location Guide (WIP2)
  • Topic Archived