• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. MIM? (Possible Spoilers)

User Info: DragonEleven

DragonEleven
4 years ago#1
Firstly, I apologise if anyone's already brought this up... as far as I'm aware it hasn't been mentioned yet, and think it could get some interesting conversation going.

I've just started watching GameXplain's video of the first hour of the localised game and immediately noticed that the 'B.B. Storing Unit' is now called the 'MIM Stasis Unit'... suggesting that the 'blue bloods' are now called something different.

What are people's thoughts on this, or ideas on what MIM could stand for?
(Or if anyone already knows what MIM stands for, please share)

My first thought is that it could be something along the lines of Mechanical Infantry Mannequin.
(An accurate description, and would fit with dolls being renamed skells)

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
4 years ago#2
I think you should've just put "Spoilers" for safety's sake.

Anyone who posts here understands the context behind the original acronym, so their guesses at what the meaning of the new acronym is are very likely to be indirect spoilers.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)
My Mario Maker creations: Currently being revised.

User Info: Primulus

Primulus
4 years ago#3
I bet it stands for Magnetic Irregular Matter.
"To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

User Info: DragonEleven

DragonEleven
4 years ago#4
Gameandwatch2 posted...
I think you should've just put "Spoilers" for safety's sake.

Anyone who posts here understands the context behind the original acronym, so their guesses at what the meaning of the new acronym is are very likely to be indirect spoilers.

To be honest, I only added that to the title just before I posted, as my original post doesn't specify what blue bloods are, so I wasn't sure if it was needed... I'll edit my original post now to be on the safe side, and hopefully others will follow suit.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. MIM? (Possible Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A