• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. My review/ feelings on my Play through of the Japanese version

User Info: TigerStealth

TigerStealth
4 years ago#41
ok good points, i am interested in this game for more than just the skells/dolls, but there are just so many other games coming out that i will want to play. I do want to really dig deep into this and enjoy the world. So maybe the answer for me is to wait until i have less games to play and then really devote my gaming time to this rather than trying to just "fit this game in" along with all the other games i want to play

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#42
TigerStealth posted...
ok good points, i am interested in this game for more than just the skells/dolls, but there are just so many other games coming out that i will want to play. I do want to really dig deep into this and enjoy the world. So maybe the answer for me is to wait until i have less games to play and then really devote my gaming time to this rather than trying to just "fit this game in" along with all the other games i want to play

Yeah, that's the tricky part.

I'll be in college next year, which means I can only play the WIiU when I come home on weekends or for holiday break. So I'll probably be playing this over the weekend/break, and Fire Emblem Fates on 3DS at college. I think that could work pretty well.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: loufoque33

loufoque33
4 years ago#43
Get your priorities right: either you're excited about this game and are ready to dedicate a significant part of your time to it, or you're not and you're better off sticking to your casual dudebro stuff.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#44
loufoque33 posted...
Get your priorities right: either you're excited about this game and are ready to dedicate a significant part of your time to it, or you're not and you're better off sticking to your casual dudebro stuff.

Get out.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: Monolithsoft

Monolithsoft
4 years ago#45
The main problem with reviews is that people sometimes say that the game has a bad story, though it's a short one.
The Open World feature/Doll rush/Japanese language doesn't help people to understand.
Playing : XenobladeX - Maybe waiting for : Star Ocean 5 and #FE

User Info: ya-get-me

ya-get-me
4 years ago#46
Monolithsoft posted...
The main problem with reviews is that people sometimes say that the game has a bad story, though it's a short one.
The Open World feature/Doll rush/Japanese language doesn't help people to understand.

People just want to say they have finished a game and move on. It has nothing to do with enjoying the game, or the story.

When the story has been translated people might say it is good.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. My review/ feelings on my Play through of the Japanese version
  • Topic Archived