• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  3. After the release of this game every console Zelda game will be avaible on Wii U

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
8 years ago#1
as well as most handheld Zelda game being avaible on the 3DS

here is a timeline of Zelda games and the 7th/8th generation Nintendo consoles they can be found on:

(Console)The Legend of Zelda -- Wii Virtual Console/3DS Virtual Console

(Console)Zelda II: The Adventure of Link -- Wii Virtual Console/3DS Virtual Console

(Console)The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -- Wii Virtual Console

(Handheld)The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening -- DX Version on 3DS Virtual Console

(Console)The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -- Wii Virtual Console/3D Version on 3DS

(Console)The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask -- Wii Virtual Console

(Handheld)The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons -- 3DS Virtual Console

(Handheld)The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords -- Anniversary Edition on 3DS only for a limited time

(Console)The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -- HD remake available for the Wii U

(Console)The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures -- unfortunately I don't think this has been released on the Wii (U) or (3)DS, a somewhat similar event happened with Four Swords above and Minish Cap below so I guess you need the original system to play these games now

(Handheld)The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap -- available for 3DS ambassador's only

the rest of the games in the Zelda series where originally released on the Wii (U) or (3)DS so I see no point in including them

Point is, a lot of Zelda games are avaiable and with the release of Link Between Worlds, it seems Nintendo is trying to go back to the glory days for Zelda

HermeticJustice
8 years ago#2
bump

User Info: bam1991dbz

bam1991dbz
8 years ago#3
That's amazing! Nintendo is proving why they are the best with their excellent fan service! Nintendo for life!
Pokemon Black: 0132-5609-6473
Pokemon White: 2151-1955-8781

User Info: dmaster342

dmaster342
8 years ago#4
There should be an asterisk by every and (except for one) edited in, but yeah. Really impressive over all. Hopefully that last one comes when they put GC games on their Wii U eShop but that's probably a long shot.
NNID: dmaster342 Switch FC: SW-7536-6913-0987 3DS FC: 3411-5415-9967

User Info: ssjlinkx

ssjlinkx
8 years ago#5
Never thought of this. I remember the Gamecube was able to play every Zelda (until the DS games) thanks to the GB Player. Ninty seems to have a habit of making sure each gen there is a way to have a complete Zelda Collection.
My game collection: http://full.sc/1bAk0z7 NNID: jargus0
My gaming videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0

HermeticJustice
8 years ago#6
ssjlinkx posted...
Never thought of this. I remember the Gamecube was able to play every Zelda (until the DS games) thanks to the GB Player. Ninty seems to have a habit of making sure each gen there is a way to have a complete Zelda Collection.

I have always said The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Gamecube is probably one of my favorite collector's editions of all time, and since I never had anything before the N64 (I was too young at the time) it was my first chance to play all 4 of those game. If it would have included A Link to Past it would have been the best of all time.

My second most favorite is probably Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition for Wii, though I would have prefer it more if they added Super Mario World 1 & 2

HermeticJustice
8 years ago#7
bump
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  3. After the release of this game every console Zelda game will be avaible on Wii U
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A