• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. Wish Kart customization was like the older games

User Info: ShadowHunterHQ

ShadowHunterHQ
4 months ago#1
I know I'm in the minority here but it feels like the games have way to much customization. The different parts don't feel different enough from each other. Was better when there were like a couple karts for each character to use with noticable differences.
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice

User Info: Richmountain112

Richmountain112
1 month ago#2
What? You serious? You really don’t like the ability to customize your karts, tires, and gliders like in 7?
2 Kirbies went to a food store and ate up all the food - The very next day, the store went bankrupt. Looks like we won't see that store again.

User Info: ShadowHunterHQ

ShadowHunterHQ
1 month ago#3
Richmountain112 posted...
What? You serious? You really don’t like the ability to customize your karts, tires, and gliders like in 7?
Yeah I'm serious. I much preferred it when there was a noticeable difference in the cart options like one that was really fast but has poor acceleration vs one that was average and such. The way it is now it all just looks similar and donr see much of a difference
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. Wish Kart customization was like the older games
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A