• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NintendoNiki

NintendoNiki
4 years ago#1
I'm not sure if any of you play in Mii Battle tournament on the Wii U but I made one for the switch, and the code is 1689-9226-7819. Mii Battle is always so active on the Wii U and to be honest I don't really like always joining a regional or worldwide match. With the tournament, you always see familiar faces, and people who participate every week. So if you guys are interested please feel free to help me get this started!
tumblr: nchalla.tumblr.com

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
4 years ago#2
i will when i get stateside
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018

SS4kronos33
4 years ago#3
i just joined it even though i am still not stateside.
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018

User Info: NintendoNiki

NintendoNiki
4 years ago#4
SS4kronos33 posted...
i just joined it even though i am still not stateside.

I can't play as much anymore now that school has started back but I'll add you if I see you.
tumblr: nchalla.tumblr.com

SS4kronos33
4 years ago#5
as son as i get access to my switch again i will forwrd my friend code.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A