• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. DLC pack 2 levels

User Info: sonicfan11589

sonicfan11589
3 years ago#11
I would love to see:
-N64 Bowser's Castle (2nd being any other N64 track that's not already in Mario Kart 8)
-Ribbon Road
-GBA Cheese Land

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#12
Let's say they make 4 new and 4 old tracks. Here's what I want.

New tracks:

-One based of the Frozen DK island from DKC Tropical Freeze
-One based on a city, like Mushroom City, but with more byildings. As if you were driving on the streets, not some highway surronding said city
-One based on Yoshi's New Island.
(Posting only 3 because the AC track is already announced.)

Retros

-GBA Sunset wilds
-Wii Bowser's Castle
-SNES Vanilla Lake.
-3DS Daisy hills

Also, since Nintendo is making Splatoon their next big thing, I really hope for a Splatoon themed DLC at a later date ;)
3DS FC:4339 2730 2396 (Steel FS)//PSN,XBox,Steam,WiiU: NeoArashi
We should all beleive in something.I beleive I'll have another Beer.

User Info: MidniteZorua

MidniteZorua
3 years ago#13
GCN Mushroom Bridge, after how the watered-down the DS version was (plus you couldn't even play it online in that game).

Otherwise, GCN Mushroom City. Those are my two favorite tracks in the entire franchise and I'd be thrilled to see at least one in this game.
I main R.O.B., and secondary Dark Pit, Mega Man, and Pit.
Official Zorua (go figure) of the Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS boards.

User Info: FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus
3 years ago#14
Hmm...

I would like to see Waluigi Pinball or Airship Fortress.

And Cheese Land for that amazing music! Plus, it being the moon has butt tons of potential for anti-grav.
(Insert something clever here)
NNID: Sillykola (I own MK8 and Smash4)

User Info: disco-romance

disco-romance
3 years ago#15
I don't see why people like Neo Bowser City so much. I see it requested quite often. I actually hope either Wuhu Loop or Maka Wuhu get added. I thought (despite cheaters on Maka Wuhu when it first launched) were fun one-lap races. I thought the tracks were really interesting.

I'm also hoping for GBA Rainbow Road, another N64 track (don't really care which one, but preferably Bowser's Castle or Banshee Boardwalk.)
A day without fame is a waste.

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
3 years ago#16
But Neo Bowser City is already confirmed if this is actually true, I will "IN YA FACE" at everyone here
http://tinyurl.com/acxmk8uk - Countdown to UK release of Animal Crossing x Mario Kart 8 (midnight)

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
3 years ago#17
With Dry Bowser being in the pack, I think Neo Bowser City is likely.
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman
"We all deserve to die, because collectively, as a species, we let Sonic Boom happen." - Jim Sterling

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
3 years ago#18
You all are f***ing teasing me with Neo Bowser City.
I. Want. It.
If it doesn't end up being there I will spit on you all.
FieraDevilWings is my ex and the father of our unborn child. Pi is my current husbando, but we date secretly because if no one knows I can still get my alimony

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
3 years ago#19
Fellow GameFAQs users, I have not been entirely obvious with you. I made the whole thing up. Baby Park and Neo Bowser City aren't returning. I just wanted them back so badly that I made it up that they are actually returning. And I am sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. After all, the word "apology" is tossed around a lot, these days. But, when it comes from in here *puts hand on heart*.......

OK, seriously, they're going to be in it.

If they're not (which they will be).... NeoBowser has my personal permission to spit on any people he chooses..... which will never happen, because they are definitely returning.....

I never actually said they'd be returning in this game at all, in this post so there..... yeah..... that should stick
http://tinyurl.com/acxmk8uk - Countdown to UK release of Animal Crossing x Mario Kart 8 (midnight)

User Info: Jonaqq

Jonaqq
3 years ago#20
i didn't like neo bowser city in 7 cuz the metal mario b dasher red monster japanese people ALWAYS picked it. and then i hated it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. DLC pack 2 levels
  • Topic Archived