• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. how do you maximize your speed when gliding?

User Info: lcampoy

lcampoy
5 years ago#1
?
Soul Silver: 0732 9508 5109
Black: 4255 7862 4686

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
5 years ago#2
It's not about speed: The longer you glide, the more boost (Kick in the a"") you get after the glide.

User Info: lcampoy

lcampoy
5 years ago#3
Nikra posted...
It's not about speed: The longer you glide, the more boost (Kick in the a"") you get after the glide.

Thanks, would it be better to hold up then?
Soul Silver: 0732 9508 5109
Black: 4255 7862 4686

User Info: PotatosPls

PotatosPls
5 years ago#4
tild down to glide upward
So... are you gonna eat all that? http://i.imgur.com/fiU6oFM.gif
http://i.imgur.com/B1594cP.jpg

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
5 years ago#5
As a side note, during "cannon" sections where you're launched straight forward with the glider, leaning your Kart back will let you move slightly faster than people who don't.
"The answer to bullet hell, like so many things, is pudding."

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
5 years ago#6
Nikra posted...

Oh, so that's how it works? I guess there's actually a point to learning how to hit the edge of a jump / boost pad during a glide and keep gliding, I thought it was just for show.
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
5 years ago#7
Nikra posted...

Also, certain characters are faster in the air while gliding like Iggy, who in the last race I played, zoomed right past me at the end to take 2nd.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. how do you maximize your speed when gliding?
  • Topic Archived