• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Get rid of that button that takes you back to beginning of FAQ.

User Info: Quicksilver

Quicksilver
1 month ago#1
So I am using a mobile device to browse some faqs and I like to use the find on page feature in my browser but the problem is it puts the next button right on top of that return to top button that is in the faqs making it a real pain to search through the faqs as I am always losing my place because I hit the blue return to top button. So get rid of that nuisance of a button.
I play video games.

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02
1 month ago#2
Hell no. I’m constantly using it and find it helpful.
*Anti-Sign*
268 days left!
Wolf Link And Midna For Smash!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Quicksilver

Quicksilver
1 month ago#3
As you can see that return to top of faq button renders the find on page feature in the browser practically useless making large text based guide impossible to use if you want to find something specific.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/9/0/AAAFPxAAAf6C.jpg
I play video games.

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02
1 month ago#4
Maybe if you can DISABLE it instead, then *Sign*
265 days left!
Wolf Link And Midna For Smash!

User Info: Kratos15354

Kratos15354
1 month ago#5
Faqs now have a search function integrated to the page. It even searches all pages of the document, not just the one you're on.

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
1 month ago#6
Quicksilver posted...
As you can see that return to top of faq button renders the find on page feature in the browser practically useless making large text based guide impossible to use if you want to find something specific.

You're right, that looks like a major design flaw. I'd even say this is less of a thing that needs a site suggestion petition and more of an actual bug that should be reported directly to the admins.

*signs* anyway
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.

User Info: Kahran042

Kahran042
3 weeks ago#7
*sign*
I never knew loneliness...until I discovered friendship.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Get rid of that button that takes you back to beginning of FAQ.
  • Post New Message