• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. We need a board for..... Coronavirus

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#11
-Unowninator- posted...
No I didn't; you misread his post. There is *NO* coronavirus board, and the other guy you quoted was telling you about a similar topic & why there won't be one.
Why not?
Because the doctors here dont think its important?

Jx1010
1 week ago#12
demonwyrm posted...
There are plenty of places on the internet where you can join other people in coronavirus hysteria. This is a video game website.
Hysteria? So u think people are crazy and the virus is fake?
Why?

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
1 week ago#13
Jx1010 posted...
Why not?
Because the doctors here dont think its important?
Taken from the other topic:

Too many people will be posting fake stuff. This should not be made.

''25 posts in and no one has addressed the orignal question. Also, I'm continuing that streak :P'' ~ Lord_Zenki
Join the unknown: http://goo.gl/S75cmn

User Info: demonwyrm

demonwyrm
1 week ago#14
Jx1010 posted...
Hysteria? So u think people are crazy and the virus is fake?
When did I say that?

Nonsense! That is what you speak. Nonsense... from beyond!
demonwyrm posted...
There are plenty of places on the internet where you can join other people in coronavirus hysteria. This is a video game website.
Yes, but there are other things that can be discussed beyond video games.

Anti-sign, anyway. Too many people would go at each other's throats on both sides.
30 reviews and up on 8 systems.

Jx1010
1 week ago#16
demonwyrm posted...
You got a spot for people to discuss their fetishes. Why not make some room for the virus thats affecting people?

User Info: TheReasoner1

TheReasoner1
1 week ago#17
There are plenty of boards with no enforced topicality. You can make a topic on one of those if you really want to talk about coronavirus on gfaqs.
keep on chooglin'
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. We need a board for..... Coronavirus
  • Topic Closed