• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Could gf possibly put a system in place to tag Corona virus topics?

User Info: itachi15243

itachi15243
3 weeks ago#1
And possibly even put links to the right information at the top of the topic or something? There are a lot of topics on ce and other social boards spreading widespread disinformation and other alleged "facts" that are alarming.
I do drawings and stuff
https://www.fiverr.com/blueblitz

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
3 weeks ago#2
It's a fad that won't last long, a flair would be unnecessary.
Sorry, sorry... Just... Being a dick... Sometimes it's hard to resist the urge of ruining other people's lives...
-William Murderface
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: demonwyrm

demonwyrm
3 weeks ago#3
Quit giving in to the hysteria. Besides, there's a track topic feature that should work for the first part of your question.
Nonsense! That is what you speak. Nonsense... from beyond!

User Info: TheReasoner1

TheReasoner1
3 weeks ago#4
itachi15243 posted...
There are a lot of topics on ce and other social boards spreading widespread disinformation and other alleged "facts"

Sounds like business as usual
keep on chooglin'

User Info: McSame_as_Bush

McSame_as_Bush
1 week ago#5
Lord_Wombat posted...

More than a year most likely.
https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en

User Info: GMP

GMP
1 week ago#6
Lord_Wombat posted...
This.

A bit of a side tangent, but someone attempted to make a coronavirus board, but an admin shot it down. Why, you ask? Probably because it also would've been unnecessary. I mean, was there ever an ebola board when that was in circulation? No, because that would have also been totally unnecessary.
My SMM2 Maker ID: JKL-5GC-CCG
"Keep calm and KOKODESUKA"
You guys still talking about ebola or the common flu are making fools of yourselves at this stage. Either you have the memory of a goldfish or (more likely) you weren't sentient enough when ebola broke out to realize there's a massive difference.

Just shut up and let the adults discuss things.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin
McSame_as_Bush posted...
More than a year most likely.

People like him create an alternate reality, where the vast majority of people are idiots and only the enlightened few like him understand things. It's sad really when people have such a lack of self-esteem they have to say this garbage.

They have been proven so utterly and completely wrong in every conceivable way, from saying it's like the flu to anything else they can possibly think of saying.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin

User Info: GMP

GMP
1 week ago#9
And I do fully understand that ebola was infinitely more deadly than the coronavirus is. I was just trying to show that creating boards for discussing viruses is unnecessary, and I was also drawing comparisons to show that.
My SMM2 Maker ID: JKL-5GC-CCG
"Keep calm and KOKODESUKA"

User Info: zammox

zammox
1 week ago#10
Lord_Wombat posted...
It's a fad that won't last long
wow this post aged badly.... hope this guy didn't have too much trouble stocking up on supplies and TP after telling everone it's a nothing burger.....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Could gf possibly put a system in place to tag Corona virus topics?
  • Post New Message