• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. An apology system to help speed up moderation punishments.

User Info: Trips__Monkey

Trips__Monkey
3 weeks ago#1
I think it would be nice to have a system where punishments can be sped up if a user posts an apology in which they convey they understand what rule they broke and why their post broke said rule.
*Some Gamefaqs Moderators encourage, enable and engage in bullying and harassment on this site. Stand up against Gamefaqs mods. Challenge their corruption.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 weeks ago#2
Wouldn't this be ripe for abuse? And if the user understands why they shouldn't have done something, doesn't it make more sense to...not do it?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: MorbidEngel

MorbidEngel
3 weeks ago#3
Anti-sign for the above reasons.
I am a super sandwich!
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
3 weeks ago#4
*anti-sign*

I see people denying that they broke any rules, I see people giving apologies they don't believe, I see people giving non-apologies ("I'm sorry I made you support a crappy game"), and I see alts not apologizing at all, as they'll just whip out another alt.

What the mods really need to do is to take a firmer stance on trolling and alt abuse.
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
3 weeks ago#5
I’m going to go with a solid “no”.
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. An apology system to help speed up moderation punishments.
  • Topic Closed