• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Multi-user access to HTML guides

User Info: FatRatKnight

FatRatKnight
4 weeks ago#11
Understood. It's a bit discouraging to see another topic made roughly the same time and getting more attention.

I agree I probably did overstep on sharing myself, but it's not easy maintaining the distance in times of stress. I was going to close this topic there and then without a swift supporting post, which probably would have affected the outcome of this suggestion, and never look back. I'm still trying to gauge what is or isn't over-sharing, and it's well possible even this paragraph is too much, and would like to know where it stands.

I am prepared to wait now, as I've forgotten this topic existed for a few days. That was over-sharing, sorry. That's 3 signs, 0 anti-signs, 0 conditionals. Thank you for your supporting words on your point #4.
Please be specific when titling topics. I want to know what it's about before I click it!
If there's spoilers involved, feel free to remain ambiguous!
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Multi-user access to HTML guides
  • Post New Message