• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD

User Info: Aeptia

Aeptia
1 week ago#81
Surprised this is still in discussion. It's been over a month.
Expect the Unexpected!

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
1 week ago#82
Aeptia posted...
I got PM'd about it yesterday which prompted me to sign

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
1 week ago#83
LusterSoldier posted...
1. Create a split board listing, and put the Poll of the Day board and the "Actual Poll of the Day" community board under the newly created split board listing.
Bad news, @LusterSoldier . I was looking again at this board's rules sticky, and:
3) Petitioning for board splits in any fashion will not be regarded.
Maybe this rule won't apply, since we're not asking to split an existing board, but rather to "merge" two boards that are already split. But I dunno. At least we still have my original two options.

Aeptia posted...
In this board's stickied FAQ, it says:
(Consider over 100 signatures and less than 5-10% anti signs a baseline minimum for establishing popular interest here) then feel free to submit the suggestion to the administration via the following feedback ticket
In my opinion, they've set this baseline minimum very high, but they probably do that so that they aren't swamped with suggestions. So I'm not going to forward on the petition until we meet their minimum requirements, even if this is the most popular topic on this board in years (in terms of # of posts). We can wait until the signatures are accrued. By my count, we're at 58 thus far.

AltOmega2 posted...
I got PM'd about it yesterday which prompted me to sign
Yes, I sent out a batch of PMs to board users. I'd been planning to do it for weeks, but... global pandemics and stuff, y'know? Thanks to everyone who's signed so far, your support is very much appreciated!
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.
Signs
New York Yankees, Memphis Grizzlies, Las Vegas Raiders, Arkansas Travelers, Memphis Redbirds, Boise State Broncos, Winnipeg Blue Bombers. RIP Memphis Express

User Info: SparkMark1

SparkMark1
1 week ago#85
Signs

User Info: cougre

cougre
1 week ago#86
*signs*
To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. - Mark Twain, 1868

User Info: Chen06

Chen06
1 week ago#87
*Signs*

It was rather difficult to find where to discuss the poll of the day. I only stumbled upon it by accident, to be honest and then was extremely confused to not be able to find it again. By now I figured this mess out, but it's a pretty big mess.

WELCOME TO THE JAPARI PARK
*signs as well* Agreed that placing a link with the poll should be a bit easier to be showable for discussion.
Pursue to the stars of horizon
PSN Gamertag:Superstarmaste1r(send me a message of who you are and you're from Gfaqs as I do not accept blank friend requests)
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
In my opinion, they've set this baseline minimum very high,

Honestly, that part of the sticky is irrelevant. It used to be more applicable way back probably like 15+ years ago when this was a high traffic board, now a days, it doesn't matter.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
1 week ago#90
FarplaneDragon posted...
Honestly, that part of the sticky is irrelevant. It used to be more applicable way back probably like 15+ years ago when this was a high traffic board, now a days, it doesn't matter.
While I'm inclined to agree, I think it'll be more impressive to the admins if we actually accrue 100+ signatures. And I believe it's possible, so that's what we're aiming for! :D
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD
  • Post New Message