• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD

User Info: PleasantSlay

PleasantSlay
3 weeks ago#61
*signs*
I hope this gets done.
Sir Osric: What do you have against peasants, murderous trollop?
Luster: Just a general, all-purpose loathing.

User Info: Quill

Quill
3 weeks ago#62
I support this.

*signature*

User Info: Deganawidah

Deganawidah
2 weeks ago#63
*sign*
"History is the road map and without it there is no way to navigate the future." - George Wunderlich

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
1 week ago#64
*signs*
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: PaulWilko11

PaulWilko11
1 week ago#65
Thanks I *sign* also
UM & Shield IGN: Megan | Oh?...DEBG Member! \o/ |
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." (=^_^=) x Be safe!
Signing.
Fan of Meet the Robinsons since 2007.
"Wilbur Robinson is not permitted in the Time Lab." - Robot Guardian XL //AC:NL Dream Address: 5A00-0072-9DC7

User Info: DDCecil

DDCecil
1 week ago#67
*le sign*
My Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/ddcecil
20 long years...
(message deleted)

User Info: CZ_Zidane

CZ_Zidane
1 week ago#69
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
You could bookmark it in your browser, or add the board to your favorite boards on your account...?

That is a possibilty too, but I keep track of APotD and other topics via "My Activity" - Active messages posted - and there is ALWAYS at least one topic from APotD board here because I usually comment my votes.
I have APotD in My Boards too, but I go there via My Activity, because I want to look if there are new posts in any forum I posted in earlier :-)
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese from the trap.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 week ago#70
*Signs* Luster Soldier

There's no way that the real PotD board can be changed in any way regarding topicality because it's been a social board since the very beginning of its creation. The board regulars on the PotD board generally don't like seeing the PotD feature discussed. Topics about the current PotD are usually met with responses such as "What poll?" or "We don't talk about the poll here" from the regular users there, making it very difficult to have a productive conversation about the PotD. Changing the behavior of the board's regular users to be more tolerant of the PotD feature is also pretty much impossible.

The best solution I can come up with regarding an actual on-topic board:

1. Create a split board listing, and put the Poll of the Day board and the "Actual Poll of the Day" community board under the newly created split board listing.
2. The Poll of the Day results page for all current and past polls should link directly to the split board listing instead.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD
  • Post New Message