• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD

User Info: Arti

Arti
1 month ago#121
*signs*
http://backloggery.com/articuno2001/sig.gif

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 weeks ago#122
Signs in support
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
*Signs*

Good luck, hopefully this will get a good result.
A lot of sigs I read just have pointless information and seem to exist just for the sake of having a sig. This may be one of them.

User Info: three

three
4 weeks ago#124
*signs*

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
3 weeks ago#125
Well you can count me in as signed. Can't say I'm 100% for it just because I'd hate the APotD board to get trolled by people posting off topics in our normally fun to read discussions. However, it would also be nice to get some more people actually discussing the PotD.

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02
3 weeks ago#126
nedrith posted...
Well you can count me in as signed. Can't say I'm 100% for it just because I'd hate the APotD board to get trolled by people posting off topics in our normally fun to read discussions. However, it would also be nice to get some more people actually discussing the PotD.
I doubt TC would let that happen.
Oh am I mistaken? I thought I heard something about delicious pancakes...
nedrith posted...
I'd hate the APotD board to get trolled by people posting off topics
As a community board, APotD is moderated with topicality enforced. This is opposite to old PotD, which despite its board status is actually a social board with no required topicality.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
3 weeks ago#128
nedrith posted...
I'd hate the APotD board to get trolled by people posting off topics in our normally fun to read discussions.

TrainerNeo_02 posted...
I doubt TC would let that happen.

-hotdogturtle-- posted...
As a community board, APotD is moderated with topicality enforced.
If this passes - still an "if" at this point - I fully expect that we will be inundated with spam shortly after the change(s) take(s) effect. @KJ_StErOiDs and I will be on high alert for spam, trolling, and off-topic posts, and will shut them down as fast as we can. Board users will be able to help us by flagging posts for our review. I hope that this will discourage trolls in the long run, and that the spam will die down quickly and not be a constant thing. I think the two boards should be able to co-exist peacefully in our respective spheres of coverage.

Thanks to everyone for the signs so far! Not too many more now; by my count, we're up to 84.
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.

User Info: SKARDAVNELNATE

SKARDAVNELNATE
2 weeks ago#129
*sign*
No locked doors, no windows barred. No more things to make my brain seem SKARD.
Look at Mr. Technical over here >.> -BTB

User Info: SquirrelTM

SquirrelTM
2 weeks ago#130
*sign*

I can't really say I have any skin in the game because I've barely been active on the forums here for years, but it has always seemed silly that PotD became what it did. Easy access to the place to discuss the daily poll is a no-brainer.
I SORT GLASS
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD
  • Post New Message