• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD

User Info: flat_tyre

flat_tyre
1 month ago#101
*signs*
O___O

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
1 month ago#102
*signs*
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: gguirao

gguirao
1 month ago#103
*Signs.*
Donald J. Trump--proof against government intelligence.
Signs

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
1 month ago#105
*sign*
Hearthstone NA IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
1 month ago#106
Thanks to all the recent signers! By my count, we're up to 70 signs. Not much more now!
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
1 month ago#107
*sign*
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

User Info: demonwyrm

demonwyrm
1 month ago#108
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Thanks to all the recent signers! By my count, we're up to 70 signs. Not much more now!
Just keep spreading the word! It doesn't surprise me one bit that so many people want to dive a bit deeper into the daily poll and give their two cents as to why they voted the way they did.
Nonsense! That is what you speak. Nonsense... from beyond!

User Info: KLOUDrocks

KLOUDrocks
1 month ago#109
*signs* That makes 72 if your recent count was correct.

This is the one board I visit everyday. When I first got invited to it I was thrilled to learn of its existence, as it was the real reason I originally started visiting the PotD board. Since I've learned of this one, I rarely visit PotD.

I agree with Luster Soldier that a split board would make the most sense, but given that "petitioning for board splits in any fashion will not be regarded", I do agree that either method listed in the original post will act as a step in the right direction. I think a lot of people have looked for a board like this in the past and when PotD proved not to be it, they gave up. I'd love see more individuals like them join those that have already become regular contributors to APotD.

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
1 month ago#110
Signs
GT My Lord Shadow
"Your Grace, please, the people have surrendered..." "I didn't offer surrender."
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Create an official link to APotD
  • Post New Message