• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a third (3rd) sig line?

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
4 weeks ago#11
Trips__Monkey posted...
I'll sign for that. I'd like another line in my sig as well.
When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back and reveals, a world without light!

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
4 weeks ago#12
I'd sign, if it was for a higher user level,
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: LRodC

LRodC
4 weeks ago#13
I don’t think it’s necessary. With the mobile browser, it’ll just stretch posts out even more.

*anti-sign*
Philadelphia Eagles

User Info: demonwyrm

demonwyrm
4 weeks ago#14
It's a signature. It's supposed to be simple and to the point. You don't need another line to post all the games you're playing, no one cares. You don't need another line to let everyone know you're the official "whatever" of some board, you're not. You don't need another line to give us your PC specs, no one is impressed. You don't need another line to give us some political statement, it's a video game website.

*anti-sign*
Nonsense! That is what you speak. Nonsense... from beyond!

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 weeks ago#15
nesplayer posted...
I'd sign, if it was for a higher user level,

I like this idea actually. Few if any additional perks are available for higher level accounts.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
4 weeks ago#16
TriforceSD posted...
Few if any additional perks are available for higher level accounts.

Because....*drum roll* the level is really irrelevant. Few extra privileges are earned at first only in order to stop new accounts being able to do too much and prevent things like spam. That's about it - the levels are otherwise just a number.

I'm not sure we need any "high level perks".
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a third (3rd) sig line?
  • Post New Message