• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. This site should make it so you can block a user by just clicking on their name.

User Info: XDummyX

XDummyX
3 months ago#31
Anti-sign.

Leaning into echo chamber forum design degrades both the quality of discussion and the userbase. Ignore does the job on a personal level and moderation exists take care of issues on a public level, rather than incentivizing the hamfisted combination of them both via a low effort block response.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 months ago#32
How about an option to automatically add everyone on ignore to block as well?

I mean..... it really should have just been included in the first place.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: OlddanTrucker

OlddanTrucker
1 month ago#33
Kinda scary a lot of 1984 suggestions being in place.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 month ago#34
OlddanTrucker posted...
Kinda scary a lot of 1984 suggestions being in place.
If you mean "nothing at all like 1984 but I want to sound edgy" then you're correct. Because I don't really remember O'Brien really mentioning "block" or "ignore" while talking about the Party.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Z6980

Z6980
3 weeks ago#35
I have never blocked anyone literally ever, mainly because I rarely go on the boards. But I agree that it should be easy to do.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. This site should make it so you can block a user by just clicking on their name.
  • Post New Message